TEAM PRESENTATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imho you guys are overreacting with the "lack of diversity" issue.
Each teams cars are different and each team despite using same colors for some cases have different shades, different paint schemes, secondary color, decals and sponsors.
Last season a few teams were running same cars and in case of the Corvette despite 3 teams running dark paint schemes there was no problem with recognizing each of them.
Seriously i would not worry about it in any way.
PS. I cant wait for the skinpack to be released! I love the skins and the models so much im thinking about doing some video material with it!

I agree here.

Why would we have to use different colours for both teams ??
No other team is forced to do anything.

There are enough ways to make the cars different. There was no problem last seasons. But now more teams picked yellow/black, but why would now suffer from this ? There was no issue last seasons so there won't one this season or the next one.

Best way is to give more time so the teams can addapt if needed and not to force colours on the teams.

gee, just what an art teacher hopes for: a lively debate about colours :) I would point to Red Bull and Torro Rosso as an example of two related teams having a paint job that is just way too close for comfort. In our case (Flatout) I think it's different since they always pick really different rides. Degen actually used the colour scheme the last time they were around, so it's not that they imitated Flatout, they just stuck to their N-RJ theme. I suppose now is the time to say what Jari always says:

peace

:)

OK then, it if is fine for you, it is fine for me. :) It really surprises me that Flat Out don´t care of having 8 yellow cars on track.

About the list, I was meaning to have a list with the colours each team choose to avoid having surprises.

Cheers,
David

OK then, it if is fine for you, it is fine for me. :) It really surprises me that Flat Out don´t care of having 8 yellow cars on track.

About the list, I was meaning to have a list with the colours each team choose to avoid having surprises.

Cheers,
David

We don't like it, but no time to change skins :) . And it are our Colours.
No way of knowing this would happen.

Degen used a light yellow beemer first season, not the yellow/black they have now :) . Wonder where the ANE colours are.

Here you can see I was really joking. XD

tbrbluecup2010.jpg

tbrbluecupdarkstrokes.jpg

Impressive work :thumbup:

It remember me a render that i made during my first path in "skinning", i had integrated the virtual car in a real photo. It isn't so beautifull than your, but i like this kind of render:

The car for the Black cup was my work last year so I tried to remain with the team colours. For the Blue cup however I handed the rains back over to our team skinner.
From what I can tell they dicussed the paint scheme and that is the end result. It was not a deliberate attempt to steal anyone elses colours. As for our team colours, the problem is that they do not tend to work to well with the yellow of Degan Racing. I can only assume that the choice of black is to help make sure that the Degan colours stand out.

Geez, I never thought you would all get so het up about this.

The car for the Black cup was my work last year so I tried to remain with the team colours. For the Blue cup however I handed the rains back over to our team skinner.
From what I can tell they dicussed the paint scheme and that is the end result. It was not a deliberate attempt to steal anyone elses colours. As for our team colours, the problem is that they do not tend to work to well with the yellow of Degan Racing. I can only assume that the choice of black is to help make sure that the Degan colours stand out.

Geez, I never thought you would all get so het up about this.

To me the problem is only one of the Flat Out cars, but next seasson will be fine.

To me the problem is only one of the Flat Out cars, but next seasson will be fine.

And why can i ask ? We have done every season the same with same colours but now all of a sudden there is a problem.
Come on guys this is turning into a joke. ANE Degen using almost identical colour we used last season , front yellow with a black rear. But we are the one causing the problem. I have no problem with ANE doing this, i prefere it otherwise, never said a word when the skin was shown as everyone is free to do what he wants. But now we are causing a problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back