Resource icon

Misc STORM 2 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you or I get to do the drops come in the face is good, but only if it is in the right direction!
I'll try here too, there is the xml that the emitters have to part with a few falls of water may be there, I need to study everything, there must be a way!

Beautiful photo, but this rain al're very light, heheheh here we hardly see of so much water when it rains

Vlasovas,

could you explain me please how to disable waterspay when driving fast behind other cars, like on this screenshot?

f1201320131207180007555.jpg

I tried to changed dds in rainbeads.pssg and windsreen_fx.pssg, but got only 50% success, I got rid of mist but waterspray is still there.

Thanx.

Vlasovas,

could you explain me please how to disable waterspay when driving fast behind other cars, like on this screenshot?

I tried to changed dds in rainbeads.pssg and windsreen_fx.pssg, but got only 50% success, I got rid of mist but waterspray is still there.

Thanx.

no offense but I think this the very essence of this mod >>> to get more water spray

I wouldn't touch this mod for F1 2012 because I thought rainy races were hard enough for me...
This year, I did, and it's redefined my vision of rainy races.
Now, they terrify me. :thumbsup::D

Vlasovas,

Thanx.
search the emitters, the field rooster, and decrease the "spam rate" or "live life" to "0"

vlasovas updated STORM 2 with a new update entry:

STORM 2 - UPDATE 3

- Added new version for the drops falling from the sky, slope, size but with speed movement, and scattering of heavy rain (TYPE 1 Improvements Rain fall Movement)

best option according to my opinion
fix the direction of the drops in the curve was not possible, then I returned the tilt effect but gave the improved rainfall in heavy rain drops fall in a more varied way, but only in heavy rain in option 1

Happy Holidays!
and a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well done bro
but some problem here when watch the replay no spray other cars
the replay of the game removes all effects even the cameras to run with better fps
has been defined by this codemasters
Your best option is to spray or use Type 4 (La Plata Version) A white cloud will appear
or ... Using Spray Type 5 ( Long Spray Replay ) with option 1 or 2 of the improvements ( New Update 1.3 ) only this option will appear the whirlpool
was the best I could do, and I've I tried

Do I have to start a new career when installing the mod?

What do I have to install of the files? I don't get it. I only want more rain and more spray when braking hard.
not need to restart the game just install.
explanation has to install in the photos on the "Overview", use the RMM is easier.
but if you want to extract only, just to see what each thing on the "Overview"
and choose what they will want.
I prefer to install with "Ryder Mod Manager" http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

the replay of the game removes all effects even the cameras to run with better fps
has been defined by this codemasters
Your best option is to spray or use Type 4 (La Plata Version) A white cloud will appear
or ... Using Spray Type 5 ( Long Spray Replay ) with option 1 or 2 of the improvements ( New Update 1.3 ) only this option will appear the whirlpool
was the best I could do, and I've I tried

Sorry vlasovas can you just clarify how to get spray on other cars in the replays please? (Or did you mean spray on other cars is not possible at all? The line about the (New Update 1.3) whirpool has confused me. :O_o: So do I.........

use Type 4 (La Plata) and I'll get a white cloud in replay....yes? (other cars also?)

Or Type 5 (Long spray replay) and option 1 or 2 improvements from New 1.3 and a whirpool will be visable in replays? is this right?

Thanks (great Mod by the way!)

Last edited:
Sorry vlasovas can you just clarify how to get spray on other cars in the replays please? (Or did you mean spray on other cars is not possible at all? The line about the (New Update 1.3) whirpool has confused me. :O_o: So do I.........

use Type 4 (La Plata) and I'll get a white cloud in replay....yes? (other cars also?)

Or Type 5 (Long spray replay) and option 1 or 2 improvements from New 1.3 and a whirpool will be visable in replays? is this right?

Thanks (great Mod by the way!)
spray on replay in this game was very poor, the codemasters in order to improve FPS withdrew effects of replay, until the movement of the cockpit replay were removed, what I did was give an increase of intensity in the few effects that appear in the replay, but doing so in game, the result may not be very good, in summary:
if you fix the replay, the game is bad
if you fix the game, is bad on replay

the top to see on replay, are the type 4 and type 5 (generates clumps in game)
best for the game are 1,2,3 (are continuous in the game)

ruined by cm flickering bug
this year was tough working on these files, is a master game, but very problematic in parts compared to previous games, fix one thing ... another ruin, and so was, the better option is the spray type 1 serving for the game , lost in the replay, but in the game is cool, how much the flasher from the beginning, is only at the start basically

Reactions: BWX

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing