STC Black Cup Skin Contest - Discusion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our painters working overtime to get the best skin as possible for the FDR team in the STC. We saw a chance to peek behind the scenes and took some pictures of the unfinished skin. One thing i can tell you fore sure, this car is gonna rock the show. :)

sneak_preview.png

Going a bit off topic now so apologies in advance.

all of PSRTV's funding goes into the iracing side of broadcasting so its pretty much going to be the same. Just look at FSR's broadcasts from this year.

simrace.tv is a good alternative to look into, good quality streams and they dont charge for the service.

Going a bit off topic now so apologies in advance.

all of PSRTV's funding goes into the iracing side of broadcasting so its pretty much going to be the same. Just look at FSR's broadcasts from this year.

simrace.tv is a good alternative to look into, good quality streams and they dont charge for the service.
Heads up, Simrace.tv have now live stream in what they call HD and trust me you haven't seen stream quality like this before.

We look into everything Mikko, even the thread tittles. :D :redface:

So, it is Xosé who takes care of all the broadcasts aspects and he is valuating all the availabke options, the pros and the contras.

The pixelated replays have more to be with YouTube than to PSRtv, replays are the same quality as the broadcast, which I find pretty good.

I know the simrace.tv guys and we work with them for other series but I would like to stick to PSRtv for STC because the overlays, etc...

Nice photo. But to veer back off topic ;P, I agree with Simon. Better quality broadcasts would only help the series. And psrtv should just go ahead and change their name to iRacing and get it over with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back