STC BLACK CUP - RENDER & REAL PICTURE CONTEST - VOTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really a lot of good work for all the team.
The flatout looks like an ad for selling the new Sony bravia and is really nice.
Nice work too for Motor AG (water effect), Flying Dutchman and Gubbkluken (nice shadow render) too.
Glossy style for the RPM seems supernatural.
A problem for some of them is that the car run without pilot.
So, in term of render & real picture and difficulty, my vote come to my team (not only because it is my team...) because it is the only one which have a pilot in a car, reflect of the sky in the windows and shadow of the car in the track.

Well I can say I expent a lot of time in my team render.

If you check the details you will see a external glow in the TBR logo on teh wall, the lady reflection on the car window, the sun light on the rear wing and rear part of the car, etc. Apart of the fact that there was a Lamborghini Gallardo where our car is now. Sometimes it is hard to value and judge that details if you haven´t done the work, anycase all the works are top class.

yeah, loved the reflection, it's the kind of thing only a real stickler for detail will put in. How about joining a good old German engineering firm, dedication to detail is what makes these guys tick :)
done my vote but will keep mum, as commentator I need to at least appear impartial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back