Show us your Rig / Cockpit

@Juris I didn't know AC would ruin on Mac. I need to figure out how to post my Dropbox photos of my rig on here.
Every Mac comes with Bootcamp as part of OSX. It allows you to install Windows natively and dual boot. A Mac is basically just pc parts in a custom case. Now if I could just get Nvidia surround working. Ati Eyefinity worked perfectly on the previous iMac but I can't get it going as yet on this one. I HAVE to get out going. Once you go triples you can never go back.

Every Mac comes with Bootcamp as part of OSX. It allows you to install Windows natively and dual boot. A Mac is basically just pc parts in a custom case. Now if I could just get Nvidia surround working. Ati Eyefinity worked perfectly on the previous iMac but I can't get it going as yet on this one. I HAVE to get out going. Once you go triples you can never go back.
I didn't know all Macs come with boot camp now. That was the confusion.

Hi,
I installed some minor updates :D, HE Ultimate pedals, Leo Bodnar Steering system with 2 wheels from Sam Maxwell.

c8b65561c0e3e15ddb89bbc26e49cb56.jpg

2690615f3dcab3bdc754028b79f9556c.jpg

98058487d646b4abac73be6c8cc31207.jpg

Last edited:
R-Pod MkII build is in progress. A few pics of what has been done to-date.

New Logo:

Simvibe ready seat (wires fed into a project box and speaker cable out through convoluted sheathing):

ButtKickers attached to 4mm aluminium plate bolted into the bottom of the seat:

Seat base:

Base stands on isolators to localise vibrations:

Covered in carpet:

Progress on the R-Pod base:

Working on the side pod for the shifter at present:

Will post more pics once more progress has been made.

R-Pod MkII build is in progress. A few pics of what has been done to-date.

New Logo:

Simvibe ready seat (wires fed into a project box and speaker cable out through convoluted sheathing):

ButtKickers attached to 4mm aluminium plate bolted into the bottom of the seat:

Seat base:

Base stands on isolators to localise vibrations:

Covered in carpet:

Progress on the R-Pod base:

Working on the side pod for the shifter at present:

Will post more pics once more progress has been made.
Nice looking build!

It's kind of a long story but someone who used to work for me left and bought me the 2 LFE's and the most powerful Buttkicker amp (when does that type of thing ever happen?). I'd had little success with Buttkickers mounted on my current MDF rig so I figured I'd use 2 just in case :) Also, I may run chassis mode with Simvibe later although they may be a little close together.

It's kind of a long story but someone who used to work for me left and bought me the 2 LFE's and the most powerful Buttkicker amp (when does that type of thing ever happen?). I'd had little success with Buttkickers mounted on my current MDF rig so I figured I'd use 2 just in case :) Also, I may run chassis mode with Simvibe later although they may be a little close together.
I need that to happen in my life lol. Which amp you got? I'm researching out my build now, for when I get the funds I'll be able to just pull the trigger.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%