selling Iracing Account !!!

I just reported this to iRacing. Hope they ban the account if and when it is sold.
Its indeed not allowed but ratting on your fellow simracer, that maybe isn't even aware that selling isn't allowed, like that isn't really cool.

A friendly heads up post like @Bakkster did should have been more than enough to inform the OP that its not allowed.

I just reported this to iRacing. Hope they ban the account if and when it is sold.
Even if it is not allowed by their TOS, and someone cleared that out before you without looking like a douchebag, why do you care so much about this ?

iRacing made this rule only to keep you attached to their game, once you invested into it there's no way out. Unless you're part of the iRacing staff/investors, that is a stupid thing to support.

/sry for off-topic

Its indeed not allowed but ratting on your fellow simracer, that maybe isn't even aware that selling isn't allowed, like that isn't really cool.

A friendly heads up post like @Bakkster did should have been more than enough to inform the OP that its not allowed.
While generally I agree, to be fair to tourister it seemed that Andreas originally planned to go through with the sale regardless. Tourister wasn't ambushing an unaware community member, rather responding to Andreas' assumption that iRacing wouldn't have known about the sale and thus he would do so anyway.

I don't think ignoring ToS is something we should condone, whether the ToS is written by a small modder or large company like iRacing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 104 14.0%