F1 2013 Second Sector at Barcelona

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I really need help at this sector, I am losing heaps of time in the second sector of this track. I tried following the in-game tips but I ended up being slower.

Any ideas why I'm a second off the AI in the second sector?

Try with Yorkie's Track Guide . It really helps with the breaking points and the corner speeds.

[medio]8011[/medio]

Of course, he runs the Mercedes car on Time Trial, so it will be a little different on Career or Grand Prix mode or with another car. But it's a good reference to begin with, and then with a lot of practice your times will improve for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kevin Amankwah
Catalunya.svg

Depends on what car and Setup you are using
If i was playing i use 10/10 for wing level and all are max,
T4:
After the Fast right hander at start of S2 break at 100 mt board shift to 3rd and lift and turn to take the apex as soon hit the apex get on to the power and shift to 4th.
T5:
Then depends on your gearing you may be in 5th or 6th , Shift down to 3rd and rotate the car to left by hitting apex front break bias may help you if you are locking rears or Rear help you if you are locking front,
T7&T8:
After the exit of T5 be patient as car may loose traction at the exit and then go on power
At T7 as you see the Kerbs on the right hand side go for breaking and try to be in 3rd gear, then lift the gas if you running wide as the inside kerb pushes you out of track
T9:
As soon as you passed the kerb try to go on power and by going left as much as track allows try to turn the car to right for T9 in 5th gear if possible dont try to downshift to that corner if you are running wide just lift the throttle and correct it, Touching the inside kerb is important as it will give you time to go for throttle quickly
Having an higher gear dont have much wheel spin so it saves some time

I would advise putting the dynamic racing line on to try and learn. I guess I would say make sure the car has a pretty good aerodynamic performance and take it very easy into each corner, which also saves tyres so a bit of a win win there. Take the final turn in second two (that leads onto the straight with DRS) flat out and that should help gain some time, too.

Let me know how it goes!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing