Season 13 - General Discussion

well looks like nelson cant make it and tito wont be ready in time most likely so theres 26 who have a chance of making it, most likely someone else wont make it, hopefully not but its probably a certainty, we are maybe best just waiting to see what happens still a few days to go.

I noticed on PrestoGP.com some past seasons are split into multiple divisions, along with a Pacific division. Perhaps that'd be a way to go if it carries on the way it is. At least while we're on Race 07.

Alternatively, if anyone wants to race rF2, there's seats going spare there and a larger driver limit... :)

@Tito80

you still havent become a licensed member of race department, you'll need to apply for a license before presto can allow you to race with us, use this link to apply...

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/the-pit-lane.4/

once you are officially licensed then you can start participating in league race, although wednesdays may come a bit soon for you, you could use bahrain (next up) as your start race :thumbsup:

once you are officially licensed then you can start participating in league race, although wednesdays may come a bit soon for you, you could use bahrain (next up) as your start race :thumbsup:

From what I have seen Tito has prepared a lot for Sepang and conducted himself very well when racing a stint with me, Bob and Julius yesterday. If he manage to get licensed in time I think he deserves to join the race as well.

As Nelson is not racing we will at most be 27, which is 2 too many.
Mert have not spent much time on the server since he joined the league. His first race was shaky and ended after a few laps, for the second race he didn't practice and didn't show up. I do not know what he has planned for this race, but his pb is 1 week old and showes he hasnt learned the track yet. In short we are now down to 26.

Last edited:
I appologies I cant make this race and probably the rest of the season , I feel I need to take a break to charge the battery , all energy is going towards work and private life. I might still be able to visit David server just to stay in contact and som fun .

Sorry guys :(...

All the best at sepang..

I appologies I cant make this race and probably the rest of the season , I feel I need to take a break to charge the battery , all energy is going towards work and private life. I might still be able to visit David server just to stay in contact and som fun .

Sorry guys :(...

All the best at sepang..

Such is life. Like a roller-coaster. You will be back sooner than you think - especially if we're thinkin of the Ferrarri F1 roller-blaster in Dubai! ;)

Hope to race you Ant at the practice servers! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back