RSRBR (RallyeSim) 2014

I downloaded it and from what I've seen it is very much the same as 2013 except for 2 new stages (very nicely done) support for X-sim and different menu screen in-game, got it early and got a very nice number 14 and chrono manager works great which is nice.

Working on this for RSRBR 2014:

2014_spec_02.jpg

Hyundai_i20_WRC_Progress_Report_08_zps802a905d.jpg

Though the car kept changing from test to test (and my pc kept giving me some trouble too), with the official livery released I can finish the car and hopefully get it included in RSRBR 2014 before Monte Carlo!

Have you tried using the VoirMD5.exe to verify the MD5 checksum of each file? That should let you know whether each file is complete by comparing what VoirMD5.exe tells you to what's on RSRBR's site (the md5 = xxxxx string next to each file link). I could be wrong, but generally when multiple files are used to make one archive, they're the same size (well the last file is typically just the remainder). From your pic files 1a and 1c are significantly smaller than 1b and 1d.

Have you tried using the VoirMD5.exe to verify the MD5 checksum of each file? That should let you know whether each file is complete by comparing what VoirMD5.exe tells you to what's on RSRBR's site (the md5 = xxxxx string next to each file link). I could be wrong, but generally when multiple files are used to make one archive, they're the same size (well the last file is typically just the remainder). From your pic files 1a and 1c are significantly smaller than 1b and 1d.

Yep, came in to say that I just re-downloaded all those files, not just the *.exe and it worked. But thanks for your quick answer though :) I had a bad feeling about this after the 4th time I downloaded the *.exe but I just didnt want to download all those GBs again - I was hoping there is another solution. :p

Out of interest:

Has anyone else had trouble with the game saying that you have no internet connection and that you need it when loading the track when I do have internet as I can write here :unsure:

I installed 2014 a few days ago and I've tried every now and then to get to drive but it gives me that kind of message in a box every time I try and I'm getting frustrated now :(

Any suggestions? :notworthy:

I have a problem due which I have re-installed the mod and car pack for 8 or 9 times now.. Probably going to be more.. From time to time, when Im trying to load a stage it says - Physics file is absent. But the physics file is always there.. From the beginning I thought it happens because Im changing my resolution through "RBR Startup" and somehow keep messing things up with doing so but I havent done it anymore and today I got it again. And there is no way around this than re-installing that stuff I mentioned. At least I dont know one. Has anyone seen something like that?

Last edited:
It seems that my OS is just raped. I did one bad thing to it but I never really felt a difference, until now I guess. On an existing partition (where Windows is already installed) I made some free space and installed Linux.. Probably during that process something went slightly wrong what I didnt notice until now..

Got the idea about OS from here though, if anyone else gets that error.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rsrbr-2013-physics-file-absent.76198/

Also read all those rallyesim.fr links to be sure, it seems that new OS is the only way to go. Not really into it I guess. Maybe after new year, I dont know. I dont really have time to lose Linux at the moment :( Even one day is a lot. We will see. At least I got it "solved" :)

Out of interest:

Has anyone else had trouble with the game saying that you have no internet connection and that you need it when loading the track when I do have internet as I can write here :unsure:

I installed 2014 a few days ago and I've tried every now and then to get to drive but it gives me that kind of message in a box every time I try and I'm getting frustrated now :(

Any suggestions? :notworthy:

RSRBR2014 troubleshooting: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17430

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%