[ROUND 7 TROIS RIVIERES] TBR vs SOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Gregory Degreef
Team: TBR

Reported car: Pedro Louro
Reported Team: SOR

Description:

There are two situations where the Sonic driver ignored the blue flag over more then one lap.

1. situation: Greg followed one full lap without a reaction from the Sonic driver till Greg pitted.

2. situation: Greg closed aagin to the same Sonic driver and again he got blocked over more then 2 laps after sure several blue flags. The best, after Greg got passed from a Corse driver he suddently made room for him but don´t let Greg pass again, which looks almost like a personal thing. Only with a hard move Greg finally got throught.

It´s a twisty course and a good place should find for making room, but not over more then one lap after getting a blue flag.
It´s annoying for the blogged driver, loosing time and also the own rythm in worst case.

In my personal opinion I would have given this a no penalty for situation one because Gregory was never close to the Sonic driver. (if you don't belive me then go to 1:10 and look to your right, the steward is not waving a blue flag)
On situation two Gregory was only closing in on T2 and T3 but was losing a great gap on the straight which would make it inrelavent for the sonic driver to let him through. (it could have ended like the two COR's drivers at Hockenhiem.)

But when the COR's driver closes in after T3 the Sonic driver let him through because they had a resonable gap for the Sonic driver to let him through but Gregory made a dive bomb which I found unesesary. The rules say "before you make a move to pass a lapped car,first make sure its safe" and this wasn't safe at all.

Anyhow, WBR found the Sonic driver a bit ignorent as theoreticly it was possable to let Gregory through after T2. So -6 from WBR.

To say that Pedro was Blocking is a big statement... But a false one.
Pedro was clearly faster on the straights. Gregory only got close enough while braking, and existing the corners Pedro was CLEARLY faster. It's hard to let a car pass in these conditions. However, it was possible, so ABRacing votes -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%