Round 4 Recap: Monte Carlo, Monaco

Simon Adebisi, from Australia, has won the opening round of the 2012 FSR Fantasy League with 89 points! Congratulations! Signups are now open. You may now check your team's results and perform driver swaps and up to 2 driver transfers in your My Team page.

Round Results & Standings

Race Points

All those hours watching and analysing the FSR WC races have proven their worth for Simon Adebisi, as the Australian highlights videos producer has become the first round winner of the 2012 FSR Fantasy League! By selecting race winner Bono Huis, together with John-Eric Saxen, Peter Varga and Marcel van der Linden, Simon has outscored 2nd-placed managers Fred Owen and Rob van Starkenburg who were tied on 84 points. Nicolas Gschwind also scored 84 but was placed 4th due to scoring less Team A points.

Should the FSR Fantasy League finish now, Simon would take the Thrustmaster T-Wireless 3 in 1 Rumble Force Gamepad home! However, there are still 11 rounds remaining, so everyone still has a chance! Simon is also the first manager to earn a chance to win the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3 in 1 Rumble Force Gamepad at the end of the season.

Poleman and race winner Bono Huis was by far the top scoring driver of the round, providing 44 points to all managers who trusted in him. Rasmus Tali and Patrick De Wit followed with 28 points each. On the other end of the table, three drivers went into the negative scale due to post-race penalties: Fredrik Nilsson (-1), Jonathan Dion (-5) and Rudy van Buren (-10).

Drivers' market costs were updated. Marcel van der Linden (+1400$), Jaakko Mikkonen (+1300$), Patrick De Wit (+900$) and John-Eric Saxen (+900$) were the ones who climbed the costs ladder the most, while other drivers are now cheaper for those who want to include them in their teams. Remember that the drivers that you already have on your team will continue to cost you what they did when you included them on your lineup.

The second round of the FSR Fantasy League will be the Canadian GP on June 3rd. Remember to perform the driver transfers and swaps you need to be the next round winner!

Feel free to discuss your performance in the round in this thread. Do you think you have picked the right drivers? Any regrets on your lineup? Do you already have your next team changes planned? Did your drivers perform as expected round Monte Carlo? Let us know!

Also, if you are proud of your result on the opening round of the FSR Fantasy League, remember you can share your achievements with your Facebook friends by pressing the Facebook icons in your My Team page!

Lol after a few laps in race i was going very well with 4 drivers very high in the points but then bah mistake after mistake. I realy have to talk to my drivers about there driving style :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%