[ROUND 1 SPA] FOR vs MAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: David Clark
Team: FOC

Reported car: Michael Braeutigam
Reported Team: Motor AG

Description:

1st lap, David clark is in 2nd position, takes a wide line to give Marcin space. Michael trys to find the gap aswell but misjudges and knocks David Clark of the track. David lost 16 places from 2nd to 18th.

From what i can see in the video,Michael braked for the corner even harder thatn the cars around him,but David just braked to quick and early,it'a hard decision for me to blame on Michael or David,don't know what to say....i can vote?
I know i was speaking with Michael on skype and he was blaming and feeling so guilt but he keeped saying that the brakes were on full and the car didn't slowed.....to avoid David he would had to push the one in his right side or go on the grass on left....:) it's up to you guys

As you can see,when David braked,all the cars around him were still having high speed because he braked very early...if the COR car was in David back,then the COR car would had hit him..:)

Is it 30 seconds for the other MAG car??

I say no qually next time for one MAG car as a time does little difference to Michael as he DNFed. If the 30 second penalty goes to the other MAG car then I change it to 30seconds :)

AnE vote, No Penalty.
Hear me out on this one.

What David did was admirable, he gave up the position to avod contact, but in doing so braked VERY early for the corner whilst on the racing line. Michael had no time or space to avoid David.

No Points,

Statement: Michael tryed to go in the inside after the hard braking of David. Yeah its lap 1. But you all know that its first feeling and touching before getting your pace! So Michael coudln't go inside. There was another car braking even more late!. The only thing he could do, was what you see in the video. If Michael turned right then it was even more nasty.

*Edit very hard one to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline