[ROUND 1 SPA] BFR vs ABR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Kristofer Larsson
Team: BFR

Reported car: Fernando Bento
Reported Team: ABR

Description:

Blue Flag Racing driver Kristofer Larsson being pushed off track and into the armco barrier by ABRacing driver Fernando Bento loosing from P8 to P9 and from then on suffering from straight line top speed.

The incident seems to be avoidable. But from the looks of things the ABR driver didn't give back the position and there was lack of straight line top speed after the colision (which is important as the Pagani doesn't have such a high top speed), WBR will vote for -4.

Completely lost point of braking there and of course it was avoidable. Presented my apologies in the race debrief to Kristofer. About giving the position back, there is something you wont ever see me doing. I dont expect other drivers to wait for me either. The right thing to do is what Kris did and that is - protest the incident. Thats the way I see incidents and thats how I react to them. Apologies only show that you are a conscient person and are welcome but what you loose on track as to be somewhat penalized on the driver responsible for that loss.

That said - Do I need to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline