Resource icon

Database Reduced Tyre Wear 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
This Mod does work for me but the KI makes 2 Stops in a 25% Race! That's complete [mod edit]. I can make 1 stop and they make 2 stops. How can I fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried it at catalunya...on a 50% race. I made only 2 stops but AI made 3... Its nice to see the tires last a bit longer giving you the ability to try skipping a stop. Tires were shot by the end. Still terrible to see AI have brand new tires and no tire wear. So unfair. Codies need to fire some devs or hire new ones to fill in the missing gaps in this game for the next entry.

Sorry guys, currently not doing any tests here. Something came up in my life and I can't exactly focus due to the stress. As soon as I get things sorted out, I promise I will return and try to make databases to work for all seasons in Career, and hopefully also in Grand Prix mode. Once again, I'm sorry, and I hope you understand.

Installing Gabbynaru tyre wear mod , the tyre strategy menu before starting a race in Carrer is off, I cannot choose my pit strategy. Is it right ? Do you have any suggestion to avoid this issue?
Thank-you all

Installing Gabbynaru tyre wear mod , the tyre strategy menu before starting a race in Carrer is off, I cannot choose my pit strategy. Is it right ? Do you have any suggestion to avoid this issue?
Thank-you all

Each mod has it's own discussion thread, please ask you questions in that thread.

Merging this post into correct thread

No matter what database you use, you copy it to this folder :-

YourSteamInstallDrive:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013\database\database.bin

Backup the original before overwriting :)

Nice that you made such a great mod for the drivers.
But maybe this mod makes the tires a bit too durable?
I did a career 25 % race with your 25 % Career mod with Force India, and after the first stint with options, the tires were only a little bit orange, and after my second stint on primes, i hardly couldn't see any tire degradation.

I think 25 % career mod needs a bit of tweaking, the tires are supposed to be worn by the end of stints.

The only problem with original F1 2013 without tire mods are the tracks: Catalunya, Hungaroring, Nurburgring and maybe Silverstone and Singapore.

Nice that you made such a great mod for the drivers.
But maybe this mod makes the tires a bit too durable?
I did a career 25 % race with your 25 % Career mod with Force India, and after the first stint with options, the tires were only a little bit orange, and after my second stint on primes, i hardly couldn't see any tire degradation.

I think 25 % career mod needs a bit of tweaking, the tires are supposed to be worn by the end of stints.

The only problem with original F1 2013 without tire mods are the tracks: Catalunya, Hungaroring, Nurburgring and maybe Silverstone and Singapore.
Why do you play with Force India? It should have pretty low tyre wear levels

I like that team.
Which columns do you edit to edit tire wear?
I have tried editing the following columns my self:

f1teams -> front_tyre_wear and rear_tyre_wear (made them all 0,79 like that Force Indias)
track_model -> tyre_wear_level (to change tyre wear on certain tracks)
tyres -> max distance (this doesn't seem to work)

I recommend having standard f1teams and tyres and then changing track models, and lower values for these tracks:

Hungary, Sepang, Nurburgring, Catalunya, Suzuka, Singapore (already on 1 though).

Where do you change the AI pitstops and just how many pitstops as standard in general?

I like that team.
Which columns do you edit to edit tire wear?
I have tried editing the following columns my self:

f1teams -> front_tyre_wear and rear_tyre_wear (made them all 0,79 like that Force Indias)
track_model -> tyre_wear_level (to change tyre wear on certain tracks)
tyres -> max distance (this doesn't seem to work)

I recommend having standard f1teams and tyres and then changing track models, and lower values for these tracks:

Hungary, Sepang, Nurburgring, Catalunya, Suzuka, Singapore (already on 1 though).

Where do you change the AI pitstops and just how many pitstops as standard in general?
Don't know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing