Resource icon

Database Reduced Tyre Wear 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gabbynaru submitted a new resource:

Reduced Tyre Wear (100% race length) - Tyres will last more laps.Tested only on 100% race legth.

Just a simple database with modified settings to increase the life of the tyres, because CM took the Monzarella catchphrase on the Lotus cars in Italy too literately, and made the tyres worn out like they were mozzarella. The tyres will last 2 to 8 laps longer than before, depending on the track and your driving style.

Thanks to all the guys who posted here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/decreased-tyre-wear-10x-flashback.75410/ for their help and feedback.

Have fun...

Read more about this resource...

This man deserves an ovation for putting in 72 hours of testing these values.

Just to note: This mod should work on Career mode as well as Grand Prix mode. But I don't believe it works on tracks that aren't on the 2013 season circuit. Let me know if this is true, Gab.

This man deserves an ovation for putting in 72 hours of testing these values.

Just to note: This mod should work on Career mode as well as Grand Prix mode. But I don't believe it works on tracks that aren't on the 2013 season circuit. Let me know if this is true, Gab.

Yeah, I'll test the classic tracks too, and, if necessary, give them strange new values too. I have to learn them first though.

Oh one more thing. While this database is primarily for 100% race distances, there are reports that this also works for 50% distances. If anyone has the chance to confirm this please post here to let us know as well.

Gabby, how did you pick your pit strategy with this mod? Whenever I try to pick a strat before the race everything is greyed out because it assumes my tyres will last the whole race :/

Ok. Tyre don't fall so fast...can do 4 - 5 lap more on any tyre in carrer on 25 %...but my flashback don't work.

Hm... can you try and change the flashbacks to 99? I want to make sure its not an after effect after changing the flashbacks from the 99 I had to what I remembered to be the default settings. Just, open the database, go to difficulty and change all 5 or 6 columns from flashbacks to 99 (rather than 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0).

I went trough every race with lotus in grand prix mode and it said 0 stops as default for all tracks except bahrain, silverstone and spain which where 1 stop and austrailia which was 2. Im not sure if its only the menu that is glitched or that if the tires will actually last the whole race, will try it out now.

Hm... can you try and change the flashbacks to 99? I want to make sure its not an after effect after changing the flashbacks from the 99 I had to what I remembered to be the default settings. Just, open the database, go to difficulty and change all 5 or 6 columns from flashbacks to 99 (rather than 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0).

Even when i change to 99 all columns, don't have any flash. I try to end race(not so dyficult now thank to you guys:) ) and see in next race (sry for my English, hope you understand :) )

Even when i change to 99 all columns don't have any flash. I try to end racy(not so dyficult now :) ) and see in next race (sry for my English, hope you understand :) )

Hm... weird. Try changing the in game difficulty from custom to any of the pre-made ones, save it, and test like that. If it works, you can try making the settings back to your custom preferences and try again, but do not scroll down on the flashbacks line.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back