Real-Time Racing

• RTR Crew

24H of Dubai: iOpener Enabled pilot leads her class

thumb.jpg
Belgian star driver from the World Series by Renault Caroline Grifnee participates in the 24 Hours of Dubai race with a Renault Clio Cup 2000cc car. Our iOpener Enabled test pilot is current leading her class.

More...

• RTR Crew

24H of Dubai: Caroline Grifnee takes victory

podiumthumb.png
A huge success for the Auto Sport GP equipe this weekend in Dubai. Two cars of the team ended on the podium and the overall winner in the A2 class was our own iOpener Enabled test driver Caroline Grifnee.

More...

• RTR Crew

All Good things come to an end….but stay tuned!

bannerthumb.jpg
After a successful year of testing the iOpener Enabled technology, the official beta test period of "Real-Time Racing" has come to an end.

More...

well, it was great fun, especially the WTCC event, playing live against Coronal and Tarquini, great fun. I suppose everyone is eagerly awaiting if when and how this technology is put into a video or PC game. Thx all at RTR for the experience, loved it.

Unfortunately, I found out about RTR too late, but I think the technology has great promise and I hope you guys will e able to release something soon.

Remember all your fans out there: we all expect great things from Simbin and we are looking forward to your success.

well, it was great fun, especially the WTCC event, playing live against Coronal and Tarquini, great fun.

Jep, that was also my favorite event of the last couple of months. With the car so perfectly balanced to the real life specs it was very hard to beat the real drivers. Tarquini earned a lot of my respect that day because of his lightning speeds on the track.

Real Time Racing

with SimBin mightily active these days, one wonders what will happen to Real Time Racing, who - after all - used theyr engine while they were still active openly. This is the wild speculation I posted at the RTR forum:

here's a guess: SimBin are currently selling off their race07 series by cashing in on some add ons (which I rather enjoy). With regards to eye-opener this opens two oportunities:
a) eye-opener bought the rights to the technology behind the race series while SimBin moves on to an other engine. With the trusted and proven race technology as a base, eye-opener launches a WTCC based game this summer (have they been seen along the track in Brazil, recording data?) with real time racing commencing in the finishing stages of this season and going on in the 2012 season.
b) the last of the five add ons to the race series includes eye-opener technology and the wtcc 2011 grid, gamers can then join in the action starting in about 8 weeks.
c) they have something completely different up their sleeves :)

does anybody see them teaming up with EA, holders of the current GT1 licence?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%