Real-Time Racing

• RTR Crew

One more day to win 100 Euros

missthumb.jpg
Just a small heads up to remind all of you readers that tomorrow is the last day to enter our iOpener Enabled Quiz and win a hundred Euros in cash!

More...

G27 + RTR is a nogo

My new G27 doesn't work well with the game.
When I drive under 120 kmh the FFB does away and the wheel pulls to one site.
I used the G25 profile, the profile from Race On , RaceRoom and every other profil in the game.
With my F430 and Momo there are no problems.
Any ideas?

I ask it at the bug report on there site but the answers say that it's normal because of losing grip in the corners:confused::confused:

I'm not the only one.

• RTR Crew

Dave wins the Xmas quiz and a 100 Euros

iopener-trans.png
We must thank all of you who participated in our Xmas competition in such great numbers. Of all the correct entries we had to randomly pick a winner and Dave has been selected by random numbers as the lucky one and wins a hundred Euros in cash!

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA WTCC: Tom Coronel moves from Seat to BMW in 2011

tomthumb.jpg
After six succesful seasons with SEAT Tom Coronel will leave the Spanish manufacturer and enters the World Touring Car Championship in 2011 with BMW 320 TC 1.6 turbo prepared by ROAL Motorsport.

More...

Deal of the year i would say :) Hope he can do some great stuff with the ROAL BMW. Read on his homepage that ROAL only will enter one car, so full attention for Tommy and he made a deal that he can do a lot of testing with the car (which is needed with the new 1.6 L TC engine and Tommy switching from FWD to RWD)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%