Real-Time Racing

Clam down Fahad that is a sure way to scare the lady off now act normal she is just a girl after all (MY GIRL lol) I hope she don't have a big boyfriend/hubby ! ah well I don't mind just extra competition. I love women they are so womanly :D
Hey Fahad we have taken over nearly every post this morning (UK) we may get moderated as spammer's ! lol
At least I will have her on my car when I create my custom skin for my car later, Yes I will post screen shots !!!!

why dont you check out her status.. if everything is clear.. i will make a move.. and thnx.. your the best david..
btw, i think we already being classified as spammers.. every other thread i go to.. its either you or me.. geez.. just proves how busy im during this holiday season..

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well someone has to liven the place up or it will become dreary, and I will grow weary of that very quickly !

Merry Christmas to one and all, *ahem* especially someone :wink: and have a great time !
Don't do anything that I wouldn't do, which possibly is not good advise as there is not much I won't take a crack at :D

:drink: :bang: :pizza:

DONT :drink: & :rally:

To iOPENER & Miriam :pray::kewl::thanks:

Regard's, Dave.

• RTR Crew

merryxmas_640x427.jpg

Merry Christmas! Want to win 100 Euros in cash? Join the iOpener Enabled Christmas Quiz 2010!. The quiz consists of 19 questions, which need to be answered correctly in order to reach the final solution. Once you have found the solution you send it to us via mail and wait for the winner to be announced!

Click here to read more

Agreed Bram, I think it will make the sport more interesting as driver skill is again the major factor (again) and not the car's power. I reckon for at least 1 season the driver order will get a massive shake up ! and the point and squirt boy's are in for a shock !

I think it will remain all about budget and power. In the 80s the small turbo motors produced a stunning 1000+ bhp. Don't think we will see those amounts anymore but okay :)

Seeing that a lot of FIA's world championships move to 1.6 liter turbo engines its a logical step. 1.6l turbo's will be in most consumer cars in europe in the near future so it might actually draw some big brands into F1 again: VW? Opel? Audi? Peugeot?

Good point Bram that would be nice to see the car manufacturers change, I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are bidding for a place my god the cash amounts would be phenomenal. I also believe the old dog's like Rubens will have a better transition period as well letting them have a little of the limelight again (if they are still around). As for 1000 bhp nice but I doubt it, well look at Catalunya's last corner, now a chicane because the corner was unsafe and too fast o.O I mean c'mon please.....

From what I've heared about it over the past year or so most of the engineers believe they will actual achieve higher power from a 1.6 turbe than from the bigger naturally asperated ones they use now. Wish I could find some technical stuff to wuote but most of it was from interviews on the gogglebox.

• RTR Crew

Happy New Year, new beta keys coming on Monday

newyearthumb.png
All of us from iOpener would like to wish you and your family a very happy new year. May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2011. Maybe you will be the winner of our competitions and earn a whopping 600 Euros in cash! New beta keys will be sent out tomorrow if you haven't got a testers account yet.

More...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years