2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When date is up, I'll verify if I can race or not. I'm sorry but I won't be able to participate in races either next Sunday 31st or the following 7th.

No problem for me, I race for fun, but it's a justified absence if either date is chosen. Have a good week everyone.

Regarding the GPCOS, I rote, a while ago some thing about my name not beeing the same in the game/forum as to the one in the GPCOS, but it dident seam to have any problems so i dident take any note after that, and it has worked fine, But tonight when I wanted to chek the password for the RDTCC, my name had been changed and there was no info about that i'm racing for Xeno Racing or about the RDTCC password.
Will I now have to re request to drive for my team and will I loose my points I've scorred untill now, since my GPCOS has been changed from Morten B. Wernersen to now just Morten Wernersen?

I've logged in to both GPCOS's and my name is Morten Wernersen in both of them.

Next Sunday I am away because Monday the 1st of November is free day of work in Poland and I will be visiting my family. No problem for me also, it could start without me, only to make you earlier informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.1%