2009 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this race, the weather change conditions are very distrurbating for me!

Quali: 4th on the rain, my laps was not perfect, no practiced on wet condition.

Race: Before the start i saw "track wet, dry prediction" and i took the slick tires and hoped that the track going dry...Big mistake because the track stayed wet. But when i see Tim some minutes later, i followed him and i reflected into my mind "humm it's strange that Tim as made the same mistake, he surely want to do the entire race with no pit stop (the slicks are more resistant on the wet)", so i have made no pit stop but it was very difficult at the end, and Lasse Oinas was very close into the last lap (one lap more and i lost my 9th place).

Now i know i made a very bad strategy, i'll try to not repeat that :(

Congrats to the podium, Tim for winning the championship (damn you are fast but the big problem is that you don't make mistake too, and this is the most hard), Joao and Gaetan my team mate. It was the most exciting league i have done (when i remember that I hesitated to join, i have made the good choice!).

Big thanks to all other opponents, very fair and very nice spirit :thumb:

BIG THANKS TO THE RD STAFFS, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :thumb:

ooh here you all are...:) That was a very entertaining last race of the season.....:) but was not expecting the wet weather..:thunder: Qualified in 3rd which was nice on a wet track. RACE: But i made the same mistake a few other drivers made and put on slicks instead of wets bad move....:snail: After me wheels stop spinning at the start going into turn two I got a bit of a tap from the side and it put me in the gravel and last....:silly: Normally that would of been a bit of a pain, but as I was on the wrong tyres it gave me an excuse to pit early. So on the second lap I pitted and changed for wets. About half way and managed to pass a few drivers but me tyres were getting worn so had to pit again....:sweat: Back out again and started to have a few good battles near the end. With about 2 laps to go I caught up with Stefan in 5th and had a good old scrap but he managed to hold me off, nice driving Stefan.....:handshake: and I finished 6th. And 4th overall in the league....:clap: And congrats to Tim the champ....:victory:

Finally a big thanks to RD for organizing and running the leagues and the forums, nice one lads........:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%