RDRC Season 6 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-install the whole thing almost every week because of the "physics file is absent" thingy. It doesnt include RBR and track re-install though. I dont think it is RBR so it might help to re-install the track file... maybe...?

I get the wrong textures in Finland snow mod also, no idea why but it does feel odd when there is grassy banks instead of snow banks. I'm not keen on doing a re install just now but if it becomes a problem then......:sick:

Edit: problems so I've re-installed and everything seems fine now, there's snow in Finland:D

Last edited:
I've now tried for a couple of hours and have lost my will to try and continue so I'll ask here.

How do I get my hands on the Helvetica Roman font and how do I get it to work in PS as I can't get neither thing to work at the moment. I can't finish the livery until I have that unless I'm allowed to use a similar font allready available in PS2?

Thanks in beforehand.

Not here mate, I encourage people to use whatever they want, Its always exciting to see creativity instead of same old :)
Only reason the it asks for a particular font on the stickers for S6 is because I made it on another pc that had that font, when making my car I had to use a different one (Myriad Pro?) because I didnt have Helvetica installed. Don't worry about it, if you can find one similar for the numbers that you like, feel free to use it :) However, something the WRC Dirty font wouldnt look too great for numbers :p

Not here mate, I encourage people to use whatever they want, Its always exciting to see creativity instead of same old :)
Only reason the it asks for a particular font on the stickers for S6 is because I made it on another pc that had that font, when making my car I had to use a different one (Myriad Pro?) because I didnt have Helvetica installed. Don't worry about it, if you can find one similar for the numbers that you like, feel free to use it :) However, something the WRC Dirty font wouldnt look too great for numbers :p
Hehe, ok :)

I've decided to use Trebuchet MS because it's easy to read but looks good together with the sponsor/organizer text. I think it's somewhat similar to the Helvetica ones :redface:

Viesturs did you find a solution? I just had the same thing, tarmac textures in Finnish snow and snow textures on tarmac.... and it only happens in Autiovaara

I had tarmac textures in all of the Finnish stages but yeah - re-installing the whole thing helped and I had snow textures in the Rally Norway :) And I re-installed the game as well so had fresh install. Also re-downloaded all the files as well (track pack, car pack etc) before re-install :)

Hope it helps you.

2.2 - Championship Entry Form

Driver: Paul MacKinnon
RSRBR name: Paul MacKinnon
Number: 2923
Car: Subaru Impreza N14 N4-2 prodrive
Car Class:
(RDRC-3)
Driver Grade: Amatuer
Team:

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S6.
- Yes

Not taking the 2nd manufacturer seat alongside Teemu, Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%