RDRC Season 6 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hintz

That Designer Guy?
The time has come...

Welcome to Season 6 of the RaceDepartment Rally Championship!

This season I hope will be VERY exciting with the changes we have made to the rules :D
In terms of Sign-ups, the list of currently graded drivers placed into their new grades will be added once the sign-up thread is active.

However, as stated in the rules, any driver new to the championship and those that wish to re-qualify for a higher grade must contact me to arrange a grading event.

This season has a LOT to offer, and I hope you all find it as exciting as we do. :)

Good luck from myself and the RDRC directing team, we wish you all the best for this season!!

Jack Hintz
(RDRC Series Co-Ordinator)

RDRC Season 6 Event Plates - https://copy.com/IbTESsgDnD3SxsQl

Last edited:
soooooo is the DS 2011 WRC car the best choice? Or if i am going the ford route is the 2011 car better than the 2012 car? Or in general why are the 2011 cars better/picked more than the 2012 cars.

Sorry for the daft questions...

If I'm not entirely wrong, the Fiesta 2012 was pretty much awful compared to the 2011. DS3 is only in the 11 pack.
So. I guess people have setups for the DS3 and Fiesta 2011 and that's why they keep to the 2011

They released new physics for the Fiesta 2012 and it is supposedly now the same as the 2011 but with different brakes, I've driven both and can't find the difference so you're safe with choosing any of them, and yes the DS3 is only on the 2011 pack

Hi guys, just letting to all know that the Round this year (Introduction to RDRC) will be a chance for you to test your chosen car against everyone else in an unofficial sense.
This event also gives you the chance to change your car if need be to something else before the official kickoff to the Championship in Norway.
The manufacturer application thread has been posted for a while now, so if you are interested in a chance to get a factory team seat, now is your chance!

I want to join so bad but I'm off studying next year and won't be able to take my wheel, I could drive with the keyboard but that's nearly impossible.. Argh. I would gladly help in any way though! Not that I can offer much ;)

There could really be more people going for a manufacturer seat if they don't enter their own team, would be nice;)

That said: As the Hyundai isn't there yet, what am I gonna do?:p

12.8 – The Hyundai i20 WRC and R5 car are currently unavailable until a later date. However if you wish to drive these, you can still apply for a seat and drive ONEnominated RDRC/RDRC-2 car until they are released, when upon you can freely change to your nominated car.

Meh, Smile Power has decided to go all out on RDRC-2, Me being only one to wanna drive WRC so to try and get all out of the teams championship we decided to go RDRC-2 :) see you out there :p Round 1 is just around the corner :p

You could have taken the remaining Manufacturer seat at Citroën if you wanted to drive WRC, Tommi:p

We could need some more manufacturer drivers anyway, Mini's even missing two drivers.

As in my case, I don't know what car to take until I get my Hyundai.

The 911 would be funny, but I doubt it fits in anywhere:rolleyes:

Does anyone around here happen to have tarmac textures in original Finland snow mod stages? I dont understand how it is even possible, cant seem to find a solution for it. Can someone help me out here? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 411 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%