RDRC Season 5 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hintz

That Designer Guy?
Post all car skins and event replays in this thread :thumbsup:

Please format the skins to be used with rallyesims Skin Manager before posting them.
  • Create a folder for your skin, something like "RDRC S5 Jack Hintz"
  • Place all .dds files in a zip file with the same name as the folder, in this case: "RDRC S5 Jack Hintz.zip"
  • Place the zip file in the folder, zip it all together, upload (to mediafire.com, or speedyshare.com, or similar) and post in this thread.
Ideally, in the end, you'd have something like this:
Your Skins.zip
|-- RDRC S5 Your Name
|---- RDRC S5 Your Name.zip
|------ inside the .zip are all the .dds files for your skin

RDRC S5 stickers - http://www.mediafire.com/?sqnqqpb56i9hmrw

The following people need to send their Round 1 replays in before Wednesday 13th March otherwise will face disqualification from the event under rule 15.1 of the Season 5 rules. I don't want to see anyone faced with this problem, so please people send in! :)

Dubravko Sparovec
Andrew Koojo
Joao P. Marques
Rob Venn
Ross McGregor
Ole Marius Myrvold
Matt Leonowicz
Jani Nylander
Daniel Lovett
Myles Dixon
Kevin Ledoux
Juen-Jen Wang
Sandro Pinho
Tony Gentile
Hugo Barbosa
Viesturs Priede
Ondrej Kapal​

WIP of this season's skin:

zjrjGxf.jpg

I spent quite awhile with the wrong template, and things were not lining up for me :p, eventually found the right one.
Still got a lot of work to do, especially on the front.

I hate posting twice in a row. :p

I think I'm just about done now, anything extra would just be for the sake of it.

I welcome feedback though, anything constructive is :thumbsup: for me. (Also, the bonnet is a bit plain, but I've no idea what to do with it, if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.)

Thanks.

3RVwdEw.jpg

wWucwOQ.jpg

More or less finished and I'm pretty happy. Maybe a few more stickers here and there and finish off the 'H' badge vinyl but I'll do that at another point. What do you guys think?
Looking good overall but I'd put stroke or some other effect on that BobSport (Wales) Rally Team text just so that it doesn't get lostwith those H badges :)

I'm guessing, after "speaking" (writing with him earlier today) that you should be able to expect the ExtraLife SimSports livery in the next couple of days if we all are lucky (JJ is the creator, I'm as unknowing as everyone else :p ) :D

I think all the skins so far is looking awesome, class work from everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back