RDRC S5 Round 5 - South Swedish Rally (18th - 21st May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great rally again from our great organizers :thumbsup: . Tnx for your will and effort. Congrats Timo for nice win and for making us looking slow :( . Congrats Dudo for taking me 2. place :O_o: in tight win and tnx to Jack for non taking me 3. on even more tight fight :cool: . Congrats Manuel for great driving. To bad for that 10.stage :poop: , You deserve to win but that`s the rally. Congrats to Magnar, not for fast driving, but for flying in low altitude :rolleyes: . Mate, you are awsome.
Congrats to my class opponents for nice race and i hope that you won`t be much faster next time ;)
See you next time !!!

Gutted for you Sion; I was hoping for another duel! I've been lurking the champion forum and Magnar has not failed to shock and awe me with his times. I didn't sign up on purpose so that I wouldn't interfere with the championship like last year.
Good job all. Hope I can duel you again Sion!

Yeah my head was really not in it last night. Work has got pretty hectic last few weeks and I'm doing around 12 hours a day. So I'm pretty tired by the time I'm home!

Looking at the times of the stages I did do there would have been a good little duel! Hope we can again though and I'll see if we can get the same session too! :thumbsup: Might be a bit hard with the time difference though!

I am amazed I managed to get a fastest time still, brightened up me day after a pretty appalling one at work!

Thanks all! Unfortunately no R6 for me, I'll be sunning it up in Spain so see you in the summer season!

I just realized that "maybe I should show you guys a South Swedish Rally Stage" from this year :D

This is the VW Golf III Gr.H of Carl Ryke and Joakim Amar, friends of my sisters' boyfriend :)

The stage is SS3 of Kong Christian Race that is run in the woods of Blekinge and Småland if I'm not mis-remembering :)

The stage itself is a fairly fast one but with crest after crest hiding dangers and the slightest slip-up by either person in the car will see your end of the rally. They won GrH and finished in the top15 overall in this rally so they were flying.

Enjoy! :)

Note: Notes of course in Swedish as they are Swedish ;)

I'll also add SS5 of the same rally which is even worse and the co-driver even loses himself when Carl says "Where are we now" and he answers by repeating his notes and then not finding his way back and the last 30 seconds runs without proper notes :confused:
That is South Swedish Rally stages for you ;):p:D:laugh::roflmao:

Another bit of a South Swedish stage, can't stop myself as this so much shows what it looks like when the Co-Driver has to be very quick.

At about 5 minutes, he says, when he actually has time to take a breath, "it was Peeep what it goes in here" as in he has to say many words a minute. The car itself is a Group H Corolla with 220 BHP under the bonnit :)

After the off, they had lost both right side wheels and had to fit new suspension, brake calipers and they also found out that it is the same callipers at the front of that car as the WRC corolla, in other words not a cheap affair :confused:

Enjoy! :)

PS: I only know of this stage because Johan, who "co-drives" with me in the official RDRC events and who co-drives in real life, went off at the same place and their rally was also over :cautious::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.1%