RDRC S5 Round 11 - Rally Costa Brava (26th - 29th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
same, I cannot see the pictures.

Edit: Sorry Jack, they work just fine now :)

I was very very lucky to get away with 2nd after retiring on a stage in this, my 20th RDRC Rally :thumbsup:

Many congratulations to Dubravko for a well deserved first win and to Silvio for winning RDRC2 and reaching the overall podium. Many thanks to the organizers and all who make this possible and see you in the season finale in Wales!

Last edited:
Top 10 overall :confused::cautious::notworthy::):D:laugh::roflmao::laugh::D:)

I hope my finish won't be taken away from me because I have a small bug that makes it so that I need to run an offline session and get to the save screen, at which point it CTD's and I can then save replays after this has happened. For some reason this didn't help last night and I couldn't save the replays for the 1st 2 stages, SS1 I know you can't really cut on and so on, SS2 is a bit worse I believe :unsure::thumbsdown::(:cry:

As for the rally itself. I couldn't do an earlier day so had to run the rally without Johan in my ears (busy with other things unfortunately) and with it being a tarmac Rally I would have needed him there to give me proper notes :geek:

The rally was filled with offs and, I think, in total 5 or 6 times where the crowd nicely helped us up onto the road again. Many of those moments was jumps where the car landed wrong and the car bumped and jumped off the road :confused::sick:

I'm really happy with a top 10 overall but I'm not happy with my driving :redface:

Well done everyone and see you all for the next rally :)

I guess the frustration of withdrawing from the last two stages quite biased my impression on the rally :confused: After all I didn't do too bad it seems :D
Anyways congrats to all, see you on the next rally!
Thanks to the organizers as well, good job as usual ;)

Top 5 again :) That was quite a good rally for me, despite the pain in my knee, what caused some mistakes, but I had some strong stages too, so I'm a happy man now, and looking foward to the last round, and try to catch the fifth spot on the overall standings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%