RD Meet 2014??

Simon Bacon

Premium
Right chaps, I've been around RD for a while and raced most of you online over the years. Soooo............how about a meet? Currently, I'm screwed - slipped disc in the back, can't even feel my right leg:cautious: But, I will be back in GTL as soon as the drugs wear off:D

What I'm proposing is a GTL/RD meet. There are many historic events in the UK where we could do it, but I'm suggesting the ultimate!!! Saturday - Goodwood Revival 2014. Having attended in 2012 I can say this the business.

Tickets will go on sale around November. I live in Croydon ( hour-ish drive away) and could put up a couple of folk (sofa bed and couch:)) Aerodrome Hotel is just up the road (proper WWII historical site) and pretty reasonable, plus I can drive 5 folks in my C30.

What do you reckon??

I'm sure you'll be make it at some point Warren:thumbsup: Hope you manage to catch some of it on YouTube. Today is really spectacular (currently rewinding back to the 2nd St Mary's Trophy race:D) I'll post up when the tickets go on sale (will be looking for your flag Rupe:))

sounds very interesiing simon but need details on ticket prices and will it be for the full weekend..
Hi Steven, was £65 for the Sunday in 2012, was thinking of Saturday as historically more of the bigger named drivers seem to be present on the Saturday. However, Sunday also features the Lancaster/Spitfire fly-by, but will just have to see what ticket pricing is for 2014. I'll post back with prices as soon as confirmed. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back