RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG are you kidding me?!?!?

At least the pitcrew did good, no more no-stoppers. I will be last in the end :roflmao:

Btw I don't want Jules to give all, but save tyres instead

Even wit save tyres, he will retire. There is no hope for him.
For a moment I thought I won't be able to buy Mansell now... But I forgot I will get a refund for the Diffuser upgrade :D
EDIT: Just saw my credit balance, I have JUST enough.... Without the Diffuser refund :)

Last edited:
Schumacher wins once more!
XPB_13115_1200px-copie.jpg

Fifth round of the season, the French Grand Prix took it's start with a dry weather and dry track. Viper Team had their 3 drivers in top 4 and they looked strong. NetRex failed to send their cars for the qualifying, and the team decided not to participate in the race.

Red-Night's over-powered cars did not let anyone take a better start and grabbed the top 3 spots after the start. VTR drivers, Hamilton and Hakkinen were following them. At the end of lap 1, the rain started while the German driver, Schumacher increased his lead against the new-comer Ayrton Senna.

While 2KF1 duo, Button and Hakkinen were battling against Monster Mercedes duo, Hamilton and Rosberg, some drivers opted to pit early. Heidfeld was among them and he took intermediate tyres for the getting damper track. This decision forced him to pit for a 2nd time for wet tyres, and might have costed him a points finish. Hakkinen pitted at the end of lap 2 and he decided to switch to the wet tyres.

As the rain intensified, most of the drivers opted for wet tyres. The race's fate was decided upon some of the decision mistakes and late pitstops. VTR drivers opted to pit late and this costed them a lot. Hakkinen managed to gain 5th from Rosberg with his early pitstop, but the stronger Mercedes cars gave the German his position back. Alonso made a grave mistake by opting to continue with dry tyres and his race was ruined. Sennna lost the second position to Hulkenberg by choosing intermediate tyres.

While there was not much of an action in the front, the mid-field and the backmarker areas were greatly competitive. New coming team, Speedy Racing proved a strong outing against Forza, Toyota, Ancevski and Re-Volt. Toyota drivers suffered greatly for their decision to get intermediate tyres in their first pitstops.

In the end, Schumacher dominated another race and won for the 4th time this season. He increased his title lead. But the 2nd spot of the championship got more colorful as Hamilton came closer to Hakkinen, just as Hulkenberg closed the gap.

upload_2014-4-23_12-57-6.png

Check out the first and second posts of this thread. Points standings, team stats and team budgets are updated.

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

IMPORTANT CHANGE:
There has been a rule change: Diffuser upgrade is disabled, all teams which got this upgrade recieved a refund. From now on, give all will give 2 damage and push will give 1 damage to the car.

Do not forget that every 2 points of damage affect the car speed. (This is not a rule-change, it was the case since the start of the season)

Yes, that is needed with this increased grid-size. Added. :thumbsup:
Then I switch to that too. I think my drivers can get in there, with Mansell, and the car upgrade :D
EDIT: 350$ only? Instead of usual 250$? I won't risk it actually

And points still come from P10, or is that changed too?

Chassis Upgrade Level 2 - 1000 cr
Engine Upgrade Level 2 - 1200 cr

If there is one thing I have done right this season, it is the sponsor choice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I change my team name? I would like my team name to be Ancevski 2000 Motorsports - Ferrari (added Ferrari as an engine brand)

And if I can change my team colours again, I would like Brabham pink around, and Ferrari red in the middle. But it's not necesarry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back