Rally - Sunrise Samurai - Mon 27th & Tue 28th January 2014

Have only just realised that I had forgotten to register my entry this week - my sincere apologies to the organisers, I only realised when I woke up this morning! The rally was a real hoot - I can only liken the R3 Civic to 'riding a bull' you really have to command it to go where you want, then when it goes there, wrestle it back when you need to so you don't have untimely spins or have to go into 'tree avoidance mode'

Had a few detours on the snow stage, nearly wiping out a spectator, but the time wasn't too bad at the end of the rally - had a really close battle with SouthPawRacer where we got a fair lead in the first stage but got chunks taken out in consecutive stages so at the end of the session we were only leading by 6 seconds (from 26+)

Top job by all competitors and keen to see the results sheet! Puhleeeeeeeeeeease don't leave me off them... Or i might be forced to cry!

Well the rally last night was awesome fun for myself and the other guys in the session. I knew starting out that in FWD cars against Jesper and Roy I was going to struggle to keep the pace up.

Jesper made a mistake on the first stage and gave me breathing room. Roy applied pressure right the way through to stage 7 where he seemed to have an off as well. By the end of it I had won by 35 seconds mainly by keeping it on the straight and narrow. That said we were all pushing on towards the end and it was all very close fought stuff.

Looking forward to the results.

Oscar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back