Rally - Sunrise Samurai - Mon 27th & Tue 28th January 2014

Yeap, I'm not so keen in fwd, and it showed up as a lack of speed and experince. Still, finished the rally after quite good driving (in my opinion:D), one cfh on the ss6 where the construction zone is. Hit just a little bit into the barrier and fell down the scarp.

It was very slippery, but I'm keen to see other drivers results!:thumbsup:

I hate FWD....

Long time out since my last rally, very rusty early on kept hitting them damn kamikaze photograph people.

Had fun towards end though got some good stage times in, thanks for organizing :).

Got the odd "in progress" after ss7, hope my time went through.

Just like two weeks ago, Really happy I finished all the stages, but again would have probably retired on almost half of them were the damages set to realistic.

Personally i liked this rally, with a very well put story, Roy (such creativity among rally people is what we need! :D) And the basic setup on tarmac seemed fine for a slopper like me, but the snow stage was a nightmare in what conerns the brakes!

Thank you guys for putting this together; as always, really appreciated! :) :thumbsup:

I would have taken part was it not for the fact that I hate that Civic.

I've driven a 90's Civic in real life in Rally-ish stuff for fun and it was a big joy. This modern Civic I can't drive to save my life so I've only done a few offline stages, will be fun to see how far off everyone else I am :roflmao:

Didn't get much practice on this one, which showed. Was unable to get a good feel with the car. Retired on SS1, and a CFH and damage on SS7, as well as a bit off the pace on all the stages. I'd be incredibly happy with 6th now :p, but I don't think that'll happen. Disappointing rally, but I did have fun on the tarmac stages, even if I wasn't so quick.

Good luck to all yet to run.

I finished every stage and only crashed once.

yes1.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back