Rally - South European Vacation - Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th December 2013

My first attempt went slightly better even though it was rubbish. No point in commenting my results on this one. What I can say about my first attempt is.. I kept improving my setup from stage to stage.. And then came the last stage. My setup was so stiff and low, I barely survived that awesome stage. I loved it but my setup was just not meant to be used on it. The car just kept bouncing around due being too stiff. Also due not having idea about SS4 I got lost.. Had no idea where is the finish so lost quite some time until I found it :D Otherwise I was just being slow - as always on tarmac.. and with FWD :) But I very much enjoyed it. Guess I managed to finish all the stages without a retirement and even without a single CFH because it was vacation :p Glad I did it, thanks for setting it up! :)

I will need the break after next weeks rally to get my head set on creating sessions to correct time AND day in 2014, not just one of the two :p

Sorry for all the problems, guys! I'll leave the EUY-session I created for tomorrow up for anyone to drive if they like, and I'll fix results in the evening tomorrow :)

Damn, so many CFH on the last stage that I managed to get a worse time than the nominal time! Not a single stage went well, but that's not strange with my lack of preparation, patience, and long day. Bad combination but it seems like I never learn, maybe because those times that it all works right keep such a good memory and a need to try it again no matter what! So @Rhys Gardiner, never give up :)

No surprises there for me. With such a rubbish driving I am amazed about being only 7s off the podium. Im still glad I did this rally with no big mistakes but the fact I wasnt even close to the best stage times... well, as I said, Im not surprised because I cant drive FWD nor I can drive on this surface.. But at least somewhere near those times, in at least one stage would have been nice.. Oh well :)

Thanks again for the rally though, I very much enjoyed it, really :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.