Rally - Rally Portugal - Mon 31st March & Tue 1st April (FOOL!) 2014

To the drivers in the US and OC-session:
Since Pinky and myself are confusing each other heavily with the DST-changes in Europe right now - can you please check that the starting-times are correctly set up for you at the Rallyesim-site and give us the feedback?

When I started Loch Ard II, I wanted to activate CamHack and touched F2 or F3 a tiny bit(when I wanted to hit 2 or 3). Apparently, the game doesn't like that and it threw me out of the stage:( No stage time for me, argh.

EDIT: The W didn't load for me this time, strange...

Last edited:
Finished all stages except for The W, it did not load, started loading then stopped. I waited for a bit to see if it would load but, no.
Had a CFH in Swiss gravel when I got stuck on some rocks, and a couple of scary moments after when my bonnet flew up obscuring my view.

The tiniest hit destroys the oil in this Carisma. Ridiculous! Another rally ruined...

EDIT: Runtime error on The W and retirements on almost every other stage... no point left. Too frustrated to continue.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain but I couldn't make the OC session.

Is it possible that I could ask for a session at 2100 CET (2000 GMT) tonight please? I would understand if it wouldn't be possible though.

Sounds like Portugal is as attritious as always :cautious:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing