Rally - Nordic Summer - Mon 14th & Tue 15th October 2013

Talking about being too late, the fact that I don't have daylight saving and the rest of Australia does has screwed me over. I booted up RSCenter only to find that the OC session started an hour ago. Sorry for my non-attendance guys, I should have checked. :(

Talking about being too late, the fact that I don't have daylight saving and the rest of Australia does has screwed me over. I booted up RSCenter only to find that the OC session started an hour ago. Sorry for my non-attendance guys, I should have checked. :(
You can have one in the regular start-time we have used for the last half year tomorrow if you want, Rhys. Just give me a shout :)

As I forgot to reserve a post for results, they appear here in the latest post of the thread instead.

73igck.png

Stage Wins:

Magnar Hårstadsveen - 2 Stage Wins
Ole Marius Myrvold - 1 Stage Win
Roy Magnes - 1 Ouninpohja Win

Well done to everyone, looks like finishing Ouninpohja was the key to the podium in this shortened rally.

Welcome to Daniel aswell, setting some competetive times in the debut at the club :)

Some questions, though. Where have everyone else gone to? Have we gone down the wrong alley with our rallys? Are everyone lost in GTA V?

Roy,

I have lost none of my interest, its just a time issue with me. I can barely fit my c'ship in at the moment. Also Mondays are never a great day for me, lol.

I do, however, appreciate the effort you guys go to keeping it all together!

Regards,

jc

I have the apology of being rather ill on Monday; just didn't feel like racing but more like buying water! Got home late and had no preparation.
And well, I never understood how to drive RWDs in RBR.

I will be there again next time round! EUX sessions are really nice for me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.5%