Rally - N4 Team Challenge 8 - Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th February 2014

When I saw the driver lineup, I swapped from Subaru N10 (in which I had done practice yesterday) to Evo 8 one hour before session start and did some stages.

SS1: Damaged the clutch after split 2, so lost couple seconds (had to pet the pedal to accelerate at all up the hills):whistling:

SS2 and 3: without problems, but I overshoot a barrier on the road and got lucky to come away.:geek:

SS4: Tough stage, I WANTED to take it easy, but well...wouldn't be me^^ Left the road right before split 1, was impressed I only was a few seconds slower, while watching the split time I lost concentration -->into spectators
Then on split 2 I lead, didn't know why, wanted to conserve it and spun two times after.:poop:

SS5: took the setup for stages 1 through 3...way to hard, car bumping around and got messy. No idea why I didn't loose much more time.:cautious:

SS6: Had not practiced it much, can't think I even finished it more than once. Got trapped in the edge of the road later on, no way to come away without a CFH -->crappy time, but survived^^:O_o:

I think it could be nice to force the teams to have every model/year in it's lineup to have more different cars and even be important to the team with let's say an N10 or Evo 6. Only the first car of this model would count.

Please, no more this kind of rallies.. this is so :poop: :mad:

What exactly was so bad? It's hard to know when you don't specify what's bad. Cars? Wheater? Time of day? Challenge? New stages?

I think it could be nice to force the teams to have every model/year in it's lineup to have more different cars and even be important to the team with let's say an N10 or Evo 6. Only the first car of this model would count.

Good point! :) Will make a note of that in my head :)

Also missed todays rally, can I swap to the EUZ rally tommorrow also please? :)

You can swap to whatever session you like to. If there is a session - you can go and attend it without asking permission. :p

Turns out I might be able to do OC session. Maybe not, I dont know yet. But if I will - Im glad that someone will be in need for the EUZ session :)

So, Body count rose to 5 by the end of the rally, otherwise not too many real problems except for blowing an engine on Semetin (costing me 6 minuets and at this time the OC group win) :(

Nice surprise to see 8 (!) drivers in the OC session. Bloomin' heck, I wish I'd practiced more. :p

SS1-Haven't finished this stage before, but got about 2/3rds through a couple of times. Pace felt OK, car feels good.
SS2-Same as before, new last half, pace OK, car good.
SS3-I enjoy this stage. Pace was OK but I was faster in practice, not too sure where the time went either. NTB.
SS4-Glad to suvive that one. Never got further than the first split in practice. Absolutely beautiful looking stage though, and I went slow enough to appreciate it! :p
SS5-I don't like this stage. Time was OK though.
SS6-Love the first section, but had a lot of difficult generating turn in on the tighter sections.

Good rally, lots of fun. Grats also to Kegan for the session win.

SS1 - New stage to me, having FINALLY fixed my rsrbr install yesterday and only having one or two drives of it...times were very close.
SS2 - Starting to notice the car generates a lot of understeer, found it out the hard way after understeering into a low wall, falling off the road and not having the car start again. had to CFH to get going again :\
SS3 - no. Usually im quite confident in this stage, but the car ruined it. Bottomed out and sent me into a wall more than once, with understeer in lots of places. Gave up after I just really couldnt be bothered with its :poop::poop: anymore.
SS4 - Much better, took slowly but managed to set a half-decent time.
SS5 - VERY close times between us, pleased with the outcome.
SS6 - First time driving it at night..not too bad.

Definitely need at least a setup next time. It cost me so much and I'm rather disappointed. :\

Thanks guys for setting the sessions up, maybe next time we do something with RRC :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back