Rally - Miki Biasion Tribute - Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd December

Why is everyone so negative about that Madagascar stage? This was one of the rare rallies I actually did at least some preparations for and one of them was that I tested the Madagascar stage. Did it twice before the actual rally and I didnt even crash or spin once.. while in the actual event I lost count how many CFH`s I had.. :D I liked the stage even though I had some laggs in it, especially going through the forest, I think my FPS was around 10-15.. but overall I was just not in the rallying mood yesterday, I suppose.

So yeah, thanks for the rally, Im looking forward to the next one (or actually even more to the very last of this season, it sounds like it is going to be really fun :thumbsup: )

took the g25 apart. its really too far gone to save. Major pieces of structural plastic fell out in bits. It could be a while till I get a new wheel. (just put new pads shoes discs drop-links steering uj tyres and more on my pug 406, so I have noooooooooo money lol)

The Madagascar stage didn't let me come through only once in practice. Somehow I finished that in the rally. But well, the road gave inputs to my wheel the graphics just didn't show me. Bump in the car, but no bump in the road?
I just coasted through...and rolled nevertheless!
And yes, while rolling in practice, I had some CFH moments while still rolling maybe!

The stages 'Alahala' and 'Vontovorona' are more safari-rally-ish stages. They require you to push, but not hard, and have a tiny bit of luck (experience also helps). I always do monkey-poop on the stages, but I like them!
However, Vontovorona might not be used very often, as I see people are struggling with lag.

A possible Top3 in this one if I hadn't killed the gearbox on the SS at Gran Canaria :confused::unsure::)

I really enjoyed myself tonight, especially the Snow stage and SS3 and 4 as well :D

Expect a video coming of me attacking Joux Plane in the snow, not on full attack as I'm not used to the 4WD but close enough and hard enough to nearly crashing a couple of times :roflmao:

Last edited:
Wow......I think i had a good rally.....and it sure was.
What can i say, the car was very good to drive, i don't have drive it for a long time. Last time i drive it i don't like it at all. Mabye they have change the handling since last time, cos now this car was very good.

Tanks again for a very fun rally.

My rally was terrible... recording with FRAPS I forgot to stop the recording before exiting, and when I went to start up the next stage it crashed... no other option than to retire.

One day I'll have a rally that goes smoothly...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%