Rally - Miki Biasion Tribute - Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd December

I use 4th gear as handbrake!

:confused: So you always shift from 3rd gear straight to 5th gear? :p

y u no use h-shifter 4 gearing? :(

Edit: Is it just me or there has been major changes to RSRBR? I have never seen so many automatic-call-for-help moments.. I had four of those in the first 5 stages.. And yeah, would it be me if I would finish all the stages? SS5 - retirement, Im even surprised I finished the first 4..

Edit2: Failed miserably, even messed up in the last stage which has to be the easiest in the game.. I actually rolled the car there.. Did 0 stages clean, Im really disappointed in my self. About the automatic-call-for-help thingy.. What I meant was - they were given really fast and once I was only about a meter or maybe two away from the track with engine working.. but as soon as the car stopped and I could start driving back on to the track - the game gave me CFH.... Seriously, what the hell? :O
Oh yeah, had some really nasty noise from the wheel at the very last turn of the last stage. I hope the wheel is going to be alright, I dont even want to test it now, Im scared in case it is broken :D

Last edited:
This was nice, missed the first two stages for being late and retired from many as well, plus jumped the start in 3rd gear at rally school :) Happy to see that I kept up with Viesturs in a couple of stages, probably when he had trouble :D

Thanks Roy and Ole Marius!

magnar, is this you roy?
Cause DAMN, that was some pace you showed us there, so close at The W though, really wanted to get that first stage win...otherwise very carefull rally, no big mistakes just big moments, hate the madagascar cr*p stage, rolled there...and got the rally school scandi flick corner TOTALLY wrong. ended up looking left...:cry:

Very exciting, very nice Rallying!

Thanks Guys, awesome car and stage choice!

Ehh Fabian what do you mean?? That i am Roy.....hehe no.

To the rally....it was just perfect for me, no mistakes and a nice car and stages......
except the Madagaskar stage.....it was just a joke. The car had it's own mind and go where it want, no matter what i did with the wheel and pedals. Somehow i manage to finish this stage also.

Thanks for a nice rally....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back