Rally - Italian Job - Mon 21st & Tue 22nd October 2013

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Italian Job

Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd October 2013

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 Update 7 is required for this event.
Including Patch 04.

Racing the MINI RRC over various conditions.

JR09767.jpg

Sessions: RD Italian EUX / RD Italian EU / RD Italian US / RD Italian OC / RD Italian EUZ

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack: N4_S2000_2
Damage: Realistic

SS01 - Hill Climb - Joux Plane v.2 - Snow - Bad - Night
SS02 - Hill Climb - Bisanne v.3 - Monte Carlo - Bad - Dusk
SS03 - Japan - Akagi 2 - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS04 - France - Puy du Lac - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS05 - England - Sweet Lamb 2 - Gravel - Good - Day
SS06 - USA - The W - Gravel - Good - Day
SS07 - England - Loch Ard 2 - Gravel - Good - Day
SS08 - World Stages - Versme - Gravel - Good - Day

EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
EUZ Start: 21:00 GMT Monday
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.*EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!
NOTES:
· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod and Update 07 in order to participate!
· You will also require the N4_S2000_2 car pack.
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· You will need to follow this link and install the patch for update 04.

IMPORTANT:
· Please sign up in the following format:RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Drivers:
Please Note: Use the MINI RRC from the N4_S2000_2 car pack!
1. Jonatan Åcerclinth - Navitori - EU
2. Pedro Lima - pedrolima - EU
3. Emil Pribanić - PRIBANIC Emil - EU
4. Magnus Lindgren - M Lindgren - EU
5. Andreas Scholz - Atomninja - EUX
6. Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUZ
7. Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - EUZ
8. Michael Burke - RevTurk - EU
9. Rhys Gardiner - SouthPawRacer - OC
10. Damien Wintz - miniwintz - EU
11. Dany_Five - Dany_Five- EU
12. Dubravko Sparovec - Dudo S. - EUX
13. Driver
14. Driver
15. Driver

Last edited by a moderator:
This week we will be charging thorugh some varying terrains with the lovely MINI RRC. We'll start in the snowy french mountains, and work our way down to the lower ground where the surface changes to something more dry. This is a classic RBR-Club-event with mixed conditions overall, welcome! :)

Note to the drivers: The first 2 stages of the rally are Hill Climb-stages, and thus have no pacenotes! The stages should however be familiar, since they are parts of some of the default stages in the original game.

General RBR Club Rally Rules:

1. You need to be a licensed member to take part in this event. Gaining a license is a very easy thing to do. Just click here and you will get a license for in a day or two!

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply. You need to keep two wheels on the road. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation. You can still be banned from the RBR Club, even though you do not lose your RD License, but you cannot drive if you don't have a license.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. The MINI RRC is a modern, mid-powered, turbocharged 4WD and is very easy to handle. It lacks a bit of grunt at the lowest RPM's, so be sure not to drop too low in hairpins etc.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4. Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means the N4_S2000_2 car pack!

5. There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it out here!

6. Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that noone gets in any trouble!

2lv03zo.png

Stage Wins:

Pinky - 4 stage wins
Emil Pribanic - 2 stage wins
Magnar Hårstadsveen - 2 stage wins

Nice to see a big crowd once again :) Well done to everyone, very little red ink on the list this week.
There was a really high pace this time, which made it very difficult to fight for the top time on every single stage.

Next week we'll have a break for the RDRC, but the following week we will beb ack with a new challenge.

Last edited:
I've gone ahead and granted myself my regualr odd-week EUZ-session at 21:00 GMT on Monday, as I am yet again having the late-shift at work :)

Oh, and welcome to Pedro, I think this is your first rally in the club?

I've gone ahead and granted myself my regualr odd-week EUZ-session at 21:00 GMT on Monday, as I am yet again having the late-shift at work :)
Good job too, yet again I've been caught out by the timing thing. It said the rally started at 21:00 when I joined up just there (20:29) it was already at the 3rd stage.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%