Rally - Gr.B vs WRC - RDRC Test - Mon 20th & Tue 21st January 2014

well awesome
RSRBR crashing while loading, yippie. Tried to fix it since the last hour.
Thanks for the effort guys and sorry I kept you waiting for the results for nothing..
:mad::mad::mad::mad::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
5 hours of driving home and so much Red Bull for nothing. It's 2 in the morning and I just want to throw my PC out of the window. Would be quite a fall from the 3rd floor..
Good night guys:sleep:

Well... did the rally in the late late session and did it in a WRC polo in the end. Was all going so very nicely then I binned it on Bissane partly because I hate the stage and partly because of the time in the morning here. A bit gutting but really put me in the mood to go all out in the RDRC this year running that polo. It's a very nice car and probably the first WRC car in RSRBR I have gotten along with since the Ford Focus' of old.

Anyway. Grats to everyone who finished all the stages, especially the brave souls that drove Group. B spec cars because I was mentally not able to keep on top of it. Well worth the installing of this fantastic mod again this year.

See you all next time out.

Oscar.

Thank you guys for your answers regarding setup

Here is a picture (not spectacular but better than nothing) of me in action in Bisanne, last stage of this rallye (Melichàrek lent me his car ;)):

http://bildr.no/image/SFNWY1Ra.jpeg

SFNWY1Ra.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, congrats to Tommi and Karl and thanks guys for organizing, I hate to bother but I drove a fiesta 2011 not 2012 and my name is mispelled, it's Manuel De Samaniego :) not de Samaniego

Thanks guys, looking forward to season 6 and I hope the group B cars get implemented

Nice, congrats to Tommi and Karl and thanks guys for organizing, I hate to bother but I drove a fiesta 2011 not 2012 and my name is mispelled, it's Manuel De Samaniego :) not de Samaniego

Thanks guys, looking forward to season 6 and I hope the group B cars get implemented
Right-o, will have a look at that when I get home from work tomorrow (I'm too tired to boher with excel right now) :)

First time in RSRBR since the last Fun Event last year and it was a bit of fun when I got into it, took until SS5 :roflmao:

I chose the 037 which I was happy with but I could have done with a bit more time with the car, first time I drove it competetively and only drove it 2 times last year, Made for some :geek: .............. :coffee: moments :)

SS1 - Cote D'Arbroz

Went into Cote knowing that I would have a slightly difficult time here but it was all going well until I had a CTD not far from the finish of the stage :(

SS2 - Sikakama

After that bad SS1 I was looking forward to Sikakama as it usually suits me quite well and my style of driving. Unfortunately I had the front end digging into the snow bank and it dragged me off the road and into the trees which was me stuck and dead :(

SS3 - Chirdonhead

Went well for the first kilometer or so until I made a slight misstake which saw me go off the gravel and unfortunately into the trees once more. This time it got me stuck so I needed help from the crowd and it also stuck my gearbox in 3rd gear so I wasn't travelling quickly for the rest of the stage :cautious:

SS4 - Diamond Creek

Had a few scary moments here and lost a lot of time in 2 spins so wasn't happy with that one either :coffee:

SS5 - Tanner

Went into the stage and took it very gently as I knew the car just would fit on the gravel because of its narrow-ity and the 037s wideness.
Went allright, had a few small misstakes seeing me a bit wide but other than that it went allright :)

Being less than 20 seconds off Manuel and among the majority of the GrB drivers I am happy with :)

SS6 - Kaihuavaara

Another allright stage for me. I could have gone through the stage quicker but after Sika I took it a bit easier and still "only" 25 seconds off Manuel, I'll take that.......... :redface:

SS7 - Mineshaft

Went quickly for most of the stage but in a moment of loss of control I flew off the road in magnificent fasion and locked the gearbox in a low gear so I had to drive in 2nd gear and lost a lot of time because of it :geek:

SS8 - Bisanne

Took it easy and it went allright, no major moments except for into one of the hairpins at the end.
Only 10 seconds off the winner of the stage, I'll take that :D

A couple of videos might be coming this way soon but we'll see :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%