Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Teams Challenge' started by David Garcia, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

Hello guys,

You have any question regarding STC?

Don´t doubt it and post it here. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. :cool:

Cheers,
    David
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei Modelling: Rover Mini Premium Licensed

I have a question!...:)
    After the relese of the MOD with SkinPack,we will have a Practice race where we (new ones) can learn eachother along with the car...and maybe steal some tips...hehehe.
  3. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

The answer is no Dinca, we had some test races before the summer and we will go straight to the first race.

Now every team has to organice his own training days.
  4. Dinca Andrei

Ok thanks for the fast answer :).
  5. I would not say no, just not formal. Most of the teams are on the STC server putting in their best to try to bring down their times. Some like AnE you normally will not see until the race day, we do private testing.

If you find any of the drivers on then feel free to ask if you need help. Most will give that little push in the right direction, just as long as you remain slower than them :p

I have raced with these guys for a while now, and I can honestly say that most will give you their advice and it is always good advice.
  6. Dinca Andrei

Thanks.....i was hoping that maybe at least we can see a time lap,so we can make an idea about how fast can someone go.
    But we will try our best.Thanks again.
  7. Andreas Hultgren

Andreas Hultgren Licensed

One thing you could do is to take a stock GT Sport or Pro car and take a look at the scoring boards from the 2009 Blue Cup (Link). No mod was used back then so a direct comparision would work :) But you will always find someone to have a great fight with as there are both "aliens" and "regulars" in the league!
  8. Hey, you forgot my classification. "Back marker" :wink:
  9. Andreas Hultgren

Andreas Hultgren Licensed

I count you as a regular Michael ;) Maybe I should have added "regular aliens" to the bunch :D
  10. Dinca Andrei

As i know the races are broadcasted live.Its there a need for our phonetically names for the commentator to hear how they are pronunced?
    I ask this because we are new and maybe the commentator wants to know how to call as right in race... :wink:
  11. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos Licensed

No Dinca that is not needed, just go on the track and let the commentator neither pronunce your name wrong or give you a nick name like "The MAGM Flag man".

The commentators are normaly always pronuncing names correct *Cough*cough* so again, dont worry.
  12. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

As Giorgos says they will try their best but I think it is not a bad idea after all to let the comentators know how to pronunicate your names. I have tried on my own to pronunciate some Romainan words, and tham, that is hard! So I bet Ekchart or Andreas will appreciate it. Remember using nock names in the game is forbiden.
  13. No worry comentators has great skills, you want a prove?? They proper saying my surname :D:D:D Try if you can :D:D:D

David, Xose when we get new tyres model ?
  14. Tom Ilsbroux

Tom Ilsbroux Licensed

Or mine :)
  15. Dinca Andrei

U guys are funny....:D
    Convinced me.Afterall its not an hard name...
    Andrei its like Andrew in english or Andreas in german if i am not rong....its all about the accent...
  16. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos Licensed

You still cant pronunce my name :p
  17. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

About training techniques, this is the one we use at TBR...

@ MARCIN: New tire model will come with the released MOD after September 5.
  18. Dinca Andrei

Wohaaaa...hahahaha thats insane...hahahaha.
    Good techique.:D
  19. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan Licensed

Hi Dinca, not to worry about the pronunciation, but if you feel like sending me a PM with some hints (or even phonetic transcription) I wouldn't mind. :) E
  20. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan Mr. C Premium Licensed

try pronuncing my name :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.