Old ETS 2 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
SCS Software has released quite some videos of their upcoming Euro Truck Simulator 2 project the last couple of months and today they added one with a few glimpses of nature in the game.

Truck simulations are not often covered by sim racing blogs and websites but this game might change that. No its not about racing but true simulation fans will love it for the real driving experience, the game environment, the fine details of the models and the ambient traffic that gives you the impression of you being a real lorry driver.

We think this game will be pretty awesome. Would you like to be informed more often about this upcoming simulation here on the RD news? Leave your comments below!

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6,080
It is SO hard to drive it around. With regular trailers, I go full throttle most of the time. With this one, I actually need to brake before a reasonable tight corner, because I otherwise take out the whole oncoming lane of cars :p :p

So cool this :)

I tried installing it but the KVN Kran and absolutely every other trailer was listed as 15t. Disabled it and everything is back to normal weight.

I am just looking for something nice and heavy to pull while I am causing trouble with a Kenworth W900L. :)

There are three files included in the archive but no readme? What do the two smaller files do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%