Old ETS 2 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
SCS Software has released quite some videos of their upcoming Euro Truck Simulator 2 project the last couple of months and today they added one with a few glimpses of nature in the game.

Truck simulations are not often covered by sim racing blogs and websites but this game might change that. No its not about racing but true simulation fans will love it for the real driving experience, the game environment, the fine details of the models and the ambient traffic that gives you the impression of you being a real lorry driver.

We think this game will be pretty awesome. Would you like to be informed more often about this upcoming simulation here on the RD news? Leave your comments below!

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6,080
Sweet! I hope the big Volvo bosses will pull their heads out of their arses now and allow this game an official license to use their brand name and logo's..:p

Otherwise someone in the modding community will have to do it afterwards just like in ETS 1..:rolleyes:

Sweet indeed. The badges seem correct? In any case, not too bothered about it, it'll get sorted one way or another, as you said.

This will most likely be purchased, if my poor old computer will be able to run it okay. Didn't have head tracking when I was playing the first one, should be more fun now :D

Preview of rear view mirror adjusting possibilities in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Each mirror can be adjusted separately, as internally each is now using its own camera in the 3D engine. The current setup finally closely matches what a real truck driver would see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back