Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

Nooooooo :cry::cry::cry:

Kunos your timing is all wrong, you simply CANNOT update with MP on the 2nd, this will not do...... I live in West Aussie so by the time I get the update, Saturday morning, it will be, "MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY".....How the hell am I suppose to spend all weekend MP racing on AC? :(:rolleyes:

Looks like you're going to take one for the team mate, :)
Nooooooo :cry::cry::cry:

Kunos your timing is all wrong, you simply CANNOT update with MP on the 2nd, this will not do...... I live in West Aussie so by the time I get the update, Saturday morning, it will be, "MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY".....How the hell am I suppose to spend all weekend MP racing on AC? :(:rolleyes:

As for my G27 rattling enough to give me RSI, after a good clean, it settled right down.
Didnt really matter though, my missus bought me a T500 not long after.

It does kinda throw a spanner in the works, I'll admit.....what about Mum, Dad and your next birthday pressie :whistling:;)

Lol nah, my parents don't really like me being on the computer unless I'm studying haha. So I think they'd get pretty pissed off if they found me racing at 3am haha.

Oh well, I'll just have to hope/look for some more friendly time zoned leagues to race in. Unless the Europeans choose to race at like 9am their time, then it's just a bit tough to race with them when you're like 7-8 hours ahead.

Oh well, I'll just have to hope/look for some more friendly time zoned leagues to race in. Unless the Europeans choose to race at like 9am their time, then it's just a bit tough to race with them when you're like 7-8 hours ahead.

Australians from Xtreme Gaming Networks were one of the very few running leagues in nKP with decent grids ... im prety sure they will run leagues in AC cause they are Kunos big fans

@Chris Stacey are you east or west coast?

When I ran in the NetKarPro events a few years ago it was a 3am start, I was a chronic insomniac due to medication I was on at the time, so kinda worked out well, lol.
Couldn't do it now, I'd probably nod off sitting on the grid waiting for a start :laugh::roflmao:

I think we can all agree this will be a safe bet for friday...

019.jpg

And can all the Strayan's in the room stop their whinging. Us Keywee's have it much harder. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%