Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

New pic on their Facebook page ;)
10269316_863101383716181_3685428951269841106_o.jpg

I'd like this at Spa ;) although the car is already in AC so wonder why the pic

Community picture most likely

content which is still to come according to the official website for v1.0:

cars:
Ferrari LaFerrari
Ferrari F458 GT2
Lotus 2-11 GT4
Lotus Exige S
Lotus Evora SR
Lotus 98T
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3

tracks:
Spa
Silverstone National
Trento Bondone

features:
career
multiplayer :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

They said some time ago there is some content which will be released with v1.0, my guess definitely LaFerrari... Not sure how this plays out though especially with the Mercs.
But anyway whatever we get if we get anything new content wise will be pretty sweet (especially that Lotus and I don't mean the 2-11 ;))

EDIT: added content from Ales post

Last edited:
theres plenty of numbers they can go through yet mate

I'm pretty confident that after this Friday we'll be 4 weeks out until v1.0, Kunos has been very consistent with their updates. Whether or not we get everything we were promised for v1.0 is another matter but short of some really catastrophic bug being found (or introduced) I'm sure we'll see v1.0 in about a month's time.

To be honest, the only thing I really want at this point is the modding tools. There is so much incredible content just waiting for the tools to be released so it can be incorporated into the sim that I'm not even waiting on any of the official content. I want the 2014 F1 mod, WEC mod, DTM mod, etc, etc, etc... :D

As already said, I think that due to the high pack of sim related thing to come (damage model and MP over all, live track, flat spotting and who know what else) we will most likely get a 0.10.x version. 0.9 doesn't means anything, we can then go to 0.9.1-9 and then 0.9.9.1-9 and so on :)

I predict: live track! Sh!t! When I can finally get this feature?! :D oh, MP with iRacing 24hrs open server and with safety rating and performance rating, grid girl that give you the phone numbers of real grid girls, free GPU update and a lot of free time :)

As already said, I think that due to the high pack of sim related thing to come (damage model and MP over all, live track, flat spotting and who know what else) we will most likely get a 0.10.x version. 0.9 doesn't means anything, we can then go to 0.9.1-9 and then 0.9.9.1-9 and so on :)

I predict: live track! Sh!t! When I can finally get this feature?! :D oh, MP with iRacing 24hrs open server and with safety rating and performance rating, grid girl that give you the phone numbers of real grid girls, free GPU update and a lot of free time :)

While this is certainly a possibility I think it makes very little sense. Keep in mind that the title has been in development for 2 years now and I believe that Kunos is starting to feel some pressure to hit the 1.0 milestone - if for no other reason than to begin to allow the very large and talented modding community to begin bringing content to the sim. This would also help buy them some time to continue to develop official content as I'm sure once mod tools are released the AC community are going to go crazy testing all that awesome content!

Didn't they say for the F70 (Not the f*cking LaFerrari, the gayest name in the history of anything) that it would be included in V1.0? I'm pretty sure that Marco posted about it several times saying it would be in v1.0.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%