MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did another offline attempt, but this time I set the filter to VW only & started a race event with 15 opponents. Guess how many drivers where out there... just me, not one AI driver :confused:. FYI, I am using the V2 version.
Another remark: the car filter always unmarks the VW. I know this happens sometimes with other selections as well, but with the VW it happens everytime. Even when I only had the VW selected, it was unmarked when I tried again so I couldn't pick any car at all (this is impossible to do manually in the filter).

I don't know the relation between this issue and the FO/General issues online, but if someone could please test this as well? Simply start an offline race with only the VW's and any amount of opponents and see if they show up. Or with 2 cars and see if the AI picks the Scirocco.

It looks like our minidump problem is solved. Not 100% gone but wasn't expecting that with this game :) .
Practice last 2 weeks gave no above normal problems, fringers crossed. Lets hope this brings back the motivation in our teams.

It looks like our minidump problem is solved. Not 100% gone but that wasn't expecting that with this game :) .
Practice last 2 weeks gave no above normal problems, fringers crossed. Lets hope this brings back the motivation in our teams.

Yes Tom, I agree that things are looking much more stable since we applied the skins patch you made, well done m8ty perhaps now we can start some race training for the remaining rounds !!

Yes Tom, I agree that things are looking much more stable since we applied the skins patch you made, well done m8ty perhaps now we can start some race training for the remaining rounds !!

thx Adam, also thx to Neil for spotting this problem. If only we would have done it sooner.
Next track Spa, one of the nicest in the world :) .

Well as we saw a number of mini dumps last night, maybe all the skins should be checked that they use this way of naming the files, I have no idea if the do already or not, but worth checking as its definately reduced the number of mini dumps we see on the FO server.

That might have just been a Race07 problem, Mike... Some time ago I had to fill in for a teammate, no mods installed, and I got minidumped twice in practise. The minidumps you had on your server where weird tough, glad to hear that they are fixed :)

How many of you that are getting minidumps have nvidia cards in your system? I have used nvidea cards for a while now (8800gtx, 9800gx2 and GTX 275) with those cards i would receive minidumps running the race series. Recently i changed over to an ATI 5870 card (about 3 months now) and have not had 1 minidump when running evo.

How many of you that are getting minidumps have nvidia cards in your system? I have used nvidea cards for a while now (8800gtx, 9800gx2 and GTX 275) with those cards i would receive minidumps running the race series. Recently i changed over to an ATI 5870 card (about 3 months now) and have not had 1 minidump when running evo.
i have an nvidia gts 250 and i have not had minidumps since the morgan was deleted from the MOD

Hi there guys, I just tried to email David, but it bounced ?!?! I've been over the files a stack of times now and still haven't found a single file that is incorrectly formated or miss saved. I also have not had a crash yet, but this doesn't mean much either...

Well here we are again, minidump fest. 5 minidumps this evening by myself. 1 by Dave clark. Watching our teammates or racing. 3 times in a row when we tried a practice race with all 4 cars on track. This games sucks heavy. Ken bell had a few to, one even offline. All minidumps happen when there is a other car in sight.

My install is fresh, no other mod installed expect STC. I am glad this is the last race. Its getting silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%