Resource icon

Skins KTM Xbow International Helmets 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flashcrow submitted a new resource:

KTM Xbow International Helmets - KTM Xbow International Helmets

Here are some helmets for my KTM Xbow International releases Part 1 and 2 (all 16 countries) ..... No I didn't get much sleep :) The United Nations logo on the top is not as clean as it could be, but it is symbolic and makes the skins quicker to produce.

These helmets are only for use with my KTM Xbow International releases Part 1 and 2. Extract the skins folder to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ktm_xbow_r Make a backup of any helmets you may have for the ktm_xbow_r...

Read more about this resource...

Good job! You're quick.

? Uh, actually these helmets will work with any other car livery that needs needs or wants a country HELMET_2012.dds. So good luck enforcing that.

Obviously...... the comment was more of a way of letting people know that the helmets were matched to the KTM Xbow International skins....... It is the internet, and some people are not quite as sharp as a bowling ball....

Good enough.
Its not a bad idea to help inform them. No bowling ball shall be left behind. but sometimes you have to wonder if maybe its the educators, teachers fault, in the way they present things.

Last edited:
Flashcrow updated KTM Xbow International Helmets with a new update entry:

KTM Xbow International Helmets V2

Update: I have removed the United Nations logo from the top of the helmets and changed the light blue and replaced it with the uppermost colour of the flag. There are now 28 countries including:
Australia, Canada. France, Germany, Italy, Russia, United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Austria, Scotland, Poland, South Korea, Japan, Sweden. Netherlands, Czech Republic, Barbados, Hungary, Ireland, Slovenia, Finland, Switzerland, and Indonesia...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing