iRacing Offers

Post any offers you can find from iRacing here so everyone can glance over what is available,

Got an email about it. I won´t do it due to AC but if anyone´s interested i thought you wanted to know.
Only for existing members.
2yearsfor1_header.jpg

I'm paying $49 for a year, for a couple of years now. iRacing has multiple deals for members. If you'd race 8 weeks every season, you can get up $40 in total. Basically I would be paying $9 for a year.

They didn't have that deal for existing members when my one month supscription was over so I would have been forced to pay them $99 for one year, or wait around without a subscription for them to run a promo for existing members. Instead I chose to create a new account, and use the one year/$49 deal they had going for new members. It just sucks that I had to create a new account to take advantage of it.

They didn't have that deal for existing members when my one month supscription was over so I would have been forced to pay them $99 for one year, or wait around without a subscription for them to run a promo for existing members. Instead I chose to create a new account, and use the one year/$49 deal they had going for new members. It just sucks that I had to create a new account to take advantage of it.
Did you use a promo for your first month, or did you pay full price?

Never pay retail for iRacing ;)

Did you use a promo for your first month, or did you pay full price?

Never pay retail for iRacing ;)

Promo first month, then I couldn't use a promo again to sign up for a year because the only promos they had were for new members so I had to create a new account to sign up as new members again to use the promos again.

Or you could extend your subscription with 3 months until there is that great offer. For example, your subscription expires on December 25th this year and you're going to use the Black Friday offer (1year for $49) in November. Then your subscription will end on December 25th the next year.

When you have 2 accounts, you have to pay for content twice (unless you keep using the rookie stuff on the 2nd account).

Or you could extend your subscription with 3 months until there is that great offer. For example, your subscription expires on December 25th this year and you're going to use the Black Friday offer (1year for $49) in November. Then your subscription will end on December 25th the next year.

When you have 2 accounts, you have to pay for content twice (unless you keep using the rookie stuff on the 2nd account).

I'm not jumping back and forth between accounts. I only created a second account because my first one was only for one month and I wasn't paying full price to renew for a year. I hadn't purchased any content at that point. I only purchased content on the second account that I signed up for a year. That is the only account I'm using now so I will just continue to renew it as needed, I just need to keep my eyes open for renewal promos for existing members.

I think that policy really blows for people that sign up for a month or maybe 3 months just to see if they like it, but then want to sign up for a year or more and are forced to pay full price instead of using a 1 year promo code.
There are promo codes and special offers for the existing customers too. If you're driving regularly you can pay only $9 per year for the subscription, or for example pay $75 every two years, buy $80 content for it and have subscription for free. When you're long term customer and have enough content it's a bargain and I'm glad they're offering good promotions for newcomers too.

I don't really have a need for it in AC, every car has its own FFB and each feels right, only iRacing FFB varies from one extreme to the next in each car.
Because the cars in real life feel very different too. You cannot expect same feeling from Radical, with very direct steering, high downforce, hard suspension and Mustang with power steering, almost no downforce and soft suspension.
For me it's a great feature because it adds the variety to the experience.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back