iGP Manager

Spaininformation.png

pointsrd4.png

Notes:
  • This race, due to subscription issues, is at 50% length, apologies. Round 6 will be 100% Length.
Thread open!

For some reason, the race length has changed to 50%. Im not fussed personally but I dont know what anyone else thinks of this?

EDIT - I've just read the reason why and it's no problem Chris

Running a 2 car team in a league.
Wet race at Monza. 50% dist
Put 1 driver on Wets and 1 stop, he toook pole by 6 sec and won by 2 laps!
Driver 2 put on inters to check them, P2 in quali and 15 sec lead after 2 laps. Pitted her for wets and she was 30 sec down in P2. Gap to P3 90 sec.
Seems all other teams ran a soft tyre with an advanced strategy to go to inters. Theuy stayed with inters despite being lapped twice.
Man I felt like Eddie Jordan at his Spa 1-2.
Moral.
Check weather 30 mins B4 race. If "Rain" vs " Light rain" dont be afraid of wets
If running a 2 car team you can have 1 on wets and 1 on inters and see.

Running a 2 car team in a league.
Wet race at Monza. 50% dist
Put 1 driver on Wets and 1 stop, he toook pole by 6 sec and won by 2 laps!
Driver 2 put on inters to check them, P2 in quali and 15 sec lead after 2 laps. Pitted her for wets and she was 30 sec down in P2. Gap to P3 90 sec.
Seems all other teams ran a soft tyre with an advanced strategy to go to inters. Theuy stayed with inters despite being lapped twice.
Man I felt like Eddie Jordan at his Spa 1-2.
Moral.
Check weather 30 mins B4 race. If "Rain" vs " Light rain" dont be afraid of wets
If running a 2 car team you can have 1 on wets and 1 on inters and see.
Thank you for the great advice David

To anyone who has still got the original staff, I highly recommend getting the most experienced staff possible as you will get better stratergies, better development and fitter drivers.

I hope this helps

Have just been into the commerce facilty. You can enter and make changes to your commercial offerings.
Setting quality and markup levels by product category.
After a couple of races of trying different strategies within each product group we are now up from 400k per race to 520k per race profit from commerce (20 staff assigned).
So with a 10m investment we now have a 1 season payback. Not too bad I guess.

KERs, expensive but effective. Manual operation available to fight those critical battles. Leave some for the last lap!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back