FM4 I am back - Hoping I can get Forza 4 at RD back on it feet

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hi,

Just to let you all know I am back.
Have ordered Forza 4 and it been sent out today (Tuesday 05/02/2013).
So should have it this week.

I am in talks with Bram, to get Forza 4 at RD back on it feet, as it was back in 2011 when the game came out, if not better, I have some ideas to promote Forza 4 at RD.

I now have a capture card, which I got in mid-December 2012.

I am going to have 3 nights free, just working on the days, as I am a clan leader and we been gaming 6/7 days a week, it just we play shooter (FPS), I have tried to introduce racing games into the clan, but the clan has no interested in racing games.

Thanks.

Hi,

Either today or tomorrow I will be make a post on the Official Forza 4 forum, promoting RD, in the clubhouse forum.

Would of done it this morning, but having some internet issues, and have a tech coming to look at it within the next 4hrs, so should be back up to speed later.

The Forza 4 forum has been put back on the front page of the forum, for now, while I can hopefully work my magic and promote Forza 4 at RD.

I will be setting up some racing either today or tomorrow for next week and onwards.

Sometime over the weekend I hope to put together some an news article and submit to RD to have it put on the front page of the site.

Regards,
Garry

Funny I just had a go this morning on forza 4 and loved it so if some of you are up for a race give me a shout im a little rusty though :)
my xbox tag is:- XXx OOPs xXX

I would be interested. Got rid of my copy ages ago. But, I have been thinking of getting it again.
Yes, I would race if there was more of a level playing field. Helps piss poor racers like myself, in this online gaming malarky. I need traction control for one....

I would be interested aswell guys, Ive had some good races on Forza but i found the setup of certain cars and DLC cars to buy to compete a bit of a piss take. It will be nice to get into again. I do think the physics are solid.

I would be interested aswell guys, Ive had some good races on Forza but i found the setup of certain cars and DLC cars to buy to compete a bit of a piss take. It will be nice to get into again. I do think the physics are solid.
From what I understand, Forza 5 is MUCH worse with DLC, and microtransactions. No comparison. I don't think FM4 is out of line in this matter personally. That is why I refuse to buy the XB1 and FM5. Just my two cents, Cheers, Roger

Thanks for the heads up Roger and THIS is one of the reasons why i haven't switched yet.
No problem mate....Console gaming is changing fast and it might be better in some ways (grapics) but overall FM5 can cost twice as much with less content than FM4.

M$ has absolutely no conscience, but then again they are out to make the most money possible, otherwise, they would not be serving their shareholders.

I don't like it, but that is life. Any one, feel free to add me as as a friend on XBL....Gamertag....KetchintheApex. I am a older buck and not so fast, just enjoy some friendship and casual racing. I have met some of the nicest friends through forums over the years, from all around the world.

I really like how everyone on RD is helpful with some of the statesmen like Warren Dawes...never will forget how much he helped me, knowing nothing at all about RBR. Thanks to Bram with setups, etc.

By the way, I am "rusty" as well, been playing more GT6, but don't think it compares. I had to find out and bought a used PS3 on Craigslists...not as good as FM4 IMO.. I had to try it though.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back