HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Well basicly I came up with values that I add/remove to the BHP of qual and race of the team cars.
Go look for TeamEditor 3.5 ;)
But I want to make a car with 6/ gears? How?
I'll search for than in the weekend, I might open a thread in the next 2 weeks (I want to race this time)

I have searched stuff for GP4 modding, but I have work to do for my GP4 Sim mod for F1 2013, so 'll probably open the thread in 1st April, or something

War of RD6 Map
I know it's early, but here is the map being used for War of RD6. I may moderate it, or I may give all the files to someone else. Warning, it is time consuming and complicated, so I would need to know that you are prepared for it. I will compete if I'm not moderating, so I will not be able to help.
RD6map.jpg

The Battle for Hextarctica will take place between 8 kingdoms.
  • Amberbaijan
  • Bluetan
  • Indigonesia
  • Icerael
  • Silverbia
  • Mustardonia
  • Coalombia
  • Rubywanda
Towns and Ports are TBD

I know this is mostly a European deal, but NASCAR '14 just came out and it's getting some better reviews than the games before it, particularly the on-line play. It actually keeps league stats for you. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (I myself prefer open wheel) but I think it would be a nice change of pace. I have had several people express interest in a league for the Xbox 360.

Any chance of getting a sub-forum? Thanks.

Also, any interest out there from this site?

I know this is mostly a European deal, but NASCAR '14 just came out and it's getting some better reviews than the games before it, particularly the on-line play. It actually keeps league stats for you. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (I myself prefer open wheel) but I think it would be a nice change of pace. I have had several people express interest in a league for the Xbox 360.

Any chance of getting a sub-forum? Thanks.

Also, any interest out there from this site?

So, it's going to happen sooner or later in some form?
I think you may be in the wrong forum really. we focus more on games that can be played here in the forum as opposed to actual games. If there is an ability to change AI names and make some sort of career out of the game, we may take it on (unlikely).
But like I said, probably wrong forum.

I have been a little bit into GP4 modding, and I see I'll need @William Néron 's permission on Google Disk to see the drivers's performance

Or you can post that picture here.... otherwise no game will be made

OR was that the sheet that died? I guess I'll have to make the drivers myself :unsure:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back