HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Ok guys, got a bad news here...
Something made an electric overload on the power grid of my room, and trip the powerbar. My luck ran out.

When I booted my computer one of my hard drives was fried. It happens to be the one on which the files and Excel sheets I used for the game were on. Seems that old powerbar wasn't up to the task :(

So I guess you know where I'm going, I won't be able to continue this game, I honestly don't feel up to redo all the necessary materials to put it back on its feet.

Wow, that's terrible :(
Hope nothing important was lost.

I don't think since it was the HDD I install games on. I got luck in my bad luck it seems so far. It just going to be a new hole in my budget :sick:

What happen with team got minus in their budget ?

I don't think since it was the HDD I install games on. I got luck in my bad luck it seems so far. It just going to be a new hole in my budget :sick:

Pour ton disque dur, tu es sure quil est grillé.... as tu essayer de juste prendre le cablage de ton autre disque qui marche et le plugger sur ton supposé sauté ?, p-e juste le fillage qui a grillé

Last edited by a moderator:
What happen with team got minus in their budget ?
I somehow had not think about this part yet, since it seems I overlook a bit the financial side...

Steven Poirier said:
Pour ton disque dur, tu es sure quil est grillé.... as tu essayer de juste prendre le cablage de ton autre disque qui marche et le plugger sur ton supposé sauté ?, p-e juste le fillage qui a grillé
Je vais l'emener ce faire checker durant le week-end, j'ai trop peur de briser quelque chose en jouant avec les files.

Ok guys, got a bad news here...
Something made an electric overload on the power grid of my room, and trip the powerbar. My luck ran out.

When I booted my computer one of my hard drives was fried. It happens to be the one on which the files and Excel sheets I used for the game were on. Seems that old powerbar wasn't up to the task :(

So I guess you know where I'm going, I won't be able to continue this game, I honestly don't feel up to redo all the necessary materials to put it back on its feet.
vnmqlj.gif

Massive shame, I would think about taking over, but that won't happen until FR is finished. and even then I would like to have my own team...
still first ever win!! can't believe how much we are in debt though

RPS6 is my first thread I moderate, now this is the second one!

Welcome to the most confusing quiz titled Question Quiz!
Main Goal:
Users must answer a question above them with question, but suitable with questions theme..

Rules:
Quiet simple, I'll decide questions theme/keyword for the first time and also ask a question..
You have to answer my question with another question related to decided theme..
For Example (Names are fictional except myself):
Post #1 by me
Question Theme/Keyword is: Ferrari
What is Ferrari?

Post #2 by Olla Masek
Why Ferrari's main color is red?

Post #3 by Vikka Heillen
Who's the founder of Ferrari?

Post #4 by rbt09
Where's Ferrari's headquarter?

Post #5 by Greg Hauruss
When Ferrari joined Formula 1?

As long the question contains keyword, any questions are acceptable*..
But don't answer the question and also ask questions that doesn't contain keyword, otherwise you lose..
These are what I mean:

Post #6 by Vic2006
Why animals can't talk?

Post #7 by ZzZzDavidZzZz
Because they don't have mind like us..

If you lose the user before you have to decide the keyword for next questions..

Maximum time interval between questions is 1 hour, if no more questions in that time the user that sends the last post will decide a keyword for next questions..

One keyword will valid for 10 questions, once it's reached you have to decide the new keyword..

Okay, ready to play? Oh wait..
*Except for questions contains vulgarity, offending someone or something, and violence. Users will be disqualified and their statistics will be reset. (If they have asked before)

Now we're all ready..
The first keyword is Formula One
Enjoy the game! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Right Guys, time to be tough. This sub-forum needs tidying up. We are starting to get too many games popping up. First things first, before starting a thread, PROPOSE IT IN THIS THREAD! Often, a game pops up and people look at it, and there just ends up being maybe 2 people keeping it alive. I am guilty of doing this too, with my Name a User and Count thread, but I often propose them here.

There are serial games that must stay: Forum Racing, GP4 and rFactor Simulations, Manager, RPS, Images to Words, Football Predictor and War of RD5. Then there are popular games which can be posted in all the time: Rate the Song, Countdown, Say Something, Local Time, Track Design and Racing Pictures.

Now, that leaves a bunch of others that are dieing, stagnant or weren't proposed enough and are struggling. Please don't be offended if your thread is listed, but I will explain.
Wipeout: It wasn't too popular, but unless lots of people join, the game won't work well.
Name a User and Count: This didn't work to plan and can be locked, no question (my thread, my choice).
Question Quiz: I'm sorry Davin, but it isn't that clear what we need to do, and it would have been better if you'd proposed it here and let us either help improve it or decide for it to not go ahead.
Obvious Answer: I'm regretting the revival of some of these old threads, as they haven't worked too well nowadays.
Tag You're It: Tags hardly ever work, and no one actually uses this.
Up, you and down: It keeps getting revived, despite people not actually playing it correctly.
When you hear a country: It's run its course.

Basically, we need to think about the games we have got and decide which are worthy of staying. @Omer Said I think it would be good to have another sticky thread at the top which tells people to propose games in this thread before starting them.

Right Guys, time to be tough. This sub-forum needs tidying up. We are starting to get too many games popping up. First things first, before starting a thread, PROPOSE IT IN THIS THREAD! Often, a game pops up and people look at it, and there just ends up being maybe 2 people keeping it alive. I am guilty of doing this too, with my Name a User and Count thread, but I often propose them here.

There are serial games that must stay: Forum Racing, GP4 and rFactor Simulations, Manager, RPS, Images to Words, Football Predictor and War of RD5. Then there are popular games which can be posted in all the time: Rate the Song, Countdown, Say Something, Local Time, Track Design and Racing Pictures.

Now, that leaves a bunch of others that are dieing, stagnant or weren't proposed enough and are struggling. Please don't be offended if your thread is listed, but I will explain.
Wipeout: It wasn't too popular, but unless lots of people join, the game won't work well.
Name a User and Count: This didn't work to plan and can be locked, no question (my thread, my choice).
Question Quiz: I'm sorry Davin, but it isn't that clear what we need to do, and it would have been better if you'd proposed it here and let us either help improve it or decide for it to not go ahead.
Obvious Answer: I'm regretting the revival of some of these old threads, as they haven't worked too well nowadays.
Tag You're It: Tags hardly ever work, and no one actually uses this.
Up, you and down: It keeps getting revived, despite people not actually playing it correctly.
When you hear a country: It's run its course.

Basically, we need to think about the games we have got and decide which are worthy of staying. @Omer Said I think it would be good to have another sticky thread at the top which tells people to propose games in this thread before starting them.
Completely agree
But i think we should wait for WipeOut

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%