Historic GP Zandvoort 2013, my pictures:
nhem14m9

g8dOzZgK

sUA0Hc5u

UZZ6VQio
cT1rr268
Kvl6vd0A

@Hans Sneep, Nice pics and vids! :)

I take it that you live near Zandvoort?. A lot of members here live near a world famous track and i'm quite envious of that. Here in Vancouver there is nothing in terms of "world famous" tracks and that sucks:thumbsdown:

We used to have Westwood but got shut down back in the early 90's :thumbsdown: and now it is a housing community and golf course.

Well, there is Greg Moore Raceway and Mission Raceway but it isn't as well known or famous as Zandvoort.

@Hiroshi Awazu , yes Zandvoort is only less then 30 min drive from my home! No I am not working any more (retired ! ) so I visit it a lot mostly on training day's then you have access to the track (free) an to the pitboxes for taking pictures.Last weekend was a great 3 day's event, Historic GP cars F1-F2 GT touring cars. For the second year now !! look at my FB page for pictures...Cheers Hans

Great stuff @Hans Sneep! Please keep them coming!

Well, I might as well let you guys in on it.. it's official...my wife is now thoroughly and completely convinced that I've gone cuckoo beyond repair.
And on second thought I think she's right...

But once more I got bored (remember THIS post !? :D), I went out and got me some timber. So now please check out my €15,- 6-monitor stand:confused::roflmao:
6pack2.jpg

My camera has no wide-angle lens so can't show you what it looks like from behind the wheel, but it's not as badly distorted as it looks here. Actually for a first attempt I think it looks nice.
6pack3.jpg

Now I have plenty of room to check Racedepartment.com::)
6pack1.jpg

And have a look at GT Legends in 4K UHD resolution (well.. almost. It's REALLY big tho:geek:. Just click on it to see how big:whistling:)
6pack4.jpg

In that case you have to look for a bigger house:D
LOL Thanks for the comments guys.

No need for a bigger house yet, as this is wat my rig looked like back in 2006:
mysetup8.JPG

My DIY beamer made from an old overhead projector and a 15" TFT screen:geek:
(I remember paying well over€100 for that screen back then:D).
mysetup6.JPG

Imagine a 1,5m. wide view at 1024x768 resolution :confused:
Oh, those were the days...:inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline